Best utility weapons?

Zsoak.5409

Hi all,

Lately I fell in love with the pure shortbow condi Soulbeast build while doing casual open world PvE, due to how relaxing and effective its playstyle is.

I only have one shortbow though, so I was wondering which secondary weapon set provides the **best sheer utility** for a condi Soulbeast for occasional swapping in open world, and for which situations?

Sword + Warhorn combo? Daggers? Or something else?

Thanks!

> @"Zsoak.5409" said:

> Hi all,

>

> Lately I fell in love with the pure shortbow condi Soulbeast build while doing casual open world PvE, due to how relaxing and effective its playstyle is.

>

> I only have one shortbow though, so I was wondering which secondary weapon set provides the **best sheer utility** for a condi Soulbeast for occasional swapping in open world, and for which situations?

> Sword + Warhorn combo? Daggers? Or something else?

>

> Thanks!

For damage I would go for dagger/torch. Although torch is ugly aesthetic wise it gives good burning coverage. You could also go for axe/torch if you prefer range.

> @"AEFA.9035" said:

> > @"Zsoak.5409" said:

> > Hi all,

> >

> > Lately I fell in love with the pure shortbow condi Soulbeast build while doing casual open world PvE, due to how relaxing and effective its playstyle is.

> >

> > I only have one shortbow though, so I was wondering which secondary weapon set provides the **best sheer utility** for a condi Soulbeast for occasional swapping in open world, and for which situations?

> > Sword + Warhorn combo? Daggers? Or something else?

> >

> > Thanks!

>

> For damage I would go for dagger/torch. Although torch is ugly aesthetic wise it gives good burning coverage. You could also go for axe/torch if you prefer range.

The cultist flame looks atleast good with its green flame. Even if the skills dont.

Dagger/torch is fantastic dmg wise.

But you can also go axe/torch and dagger/axe.

Lot of AoE, some projectile hate, cleave on Axe MH and gap closers on dagger MH.

With axe trait and ambidexterity it has nice synergy.