[Suggestion] Wardrobe for endless tonics

Corgam.1496

Hi everyone!

I love collecting things in GW2, including achieviements and skins.

But one thing has always bothered me since I started playing: endless tonics.

I would really like to store as many as I can, but every single one takes place in you bank or eq.

Wouldn't be it convinient to add "wardrobe" to store all your endless tonics the same which you can do with skins?

So, what's your opinion? Maybe we can convince ArenaNet?

I would legitimately love this. I have a lot of endless potions scattered in my bank and on characters, as well as toys (kites, some of which are new in PoF, princess wands, etc) that are taking up space and that I can't use as I'd like because they are always on the wrong character. I mean come on, there's only so many shared inventory slots!!!

I really want to see a toy/tonic wardrobe similar to the outfits/glider/mount skins one, so that we always have access to the fun things we've accumulated instead of having them rot in a corner, taking up space when you don't want to use them.

Love this idea, particularly the idea of being able to do the same with toys/gizmos. Even BETTER if there was a way to toggle them like they did with travel toys; currently the inability to mount limits even combat tonics' usefulness, and while I understand there are technical limitations preventing them from making tonics work with mounts, I'm sure being able to more easily toggle it on and off in order to mount would be achievable.