42:1000:7006:1232 Can't login to client

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure it's an anet issue, appears to be more a DNS issue in Australia and various other countries. Thinking there might be something very ugly going on in the routing tables between countries, wonder if there is a major link outage somewhere (underwater fibre?) and it's screwed us all over? I keep hoping and trying though .... c'mon internet pixies, do your magic!! But if it is in the anet servers, then CMON ALREADY!!!!! ;)

> @"Lord Kahuna.4705" said:

> I'm not sure it's an anet issue, appears to be more a DNS issue in Australia and various other countries. Thinking there might be something very ugly going on in the routing tables between countries, wonder if there is a major link outage somewhere (underwater fibre?) and it's screwed us all over? I keep hoping and trying though .... c'mon internet pixies, do your magic!! But if it is in the anet servers, then CMON ALREADY!!!!! ;)

Possibly, but I'm currently playing ESO with no trouble.

Again: Free workaround for this problem: Windscribe VPN, download and install in a matter of minutes. Set the location as "USA East" then close and reopen your launcher if you had it open. Then you'll be able to login as usual. Some EU people said setting the VPN to Germany worked too.

It's 7am at arenanet office, let them wake up before being annoyed at them for not paying someone to be up all night making sure there's no server issues! Patience is a virtue.