Vs warrior

Eddbopkins.2630

you can easily 100 - 50 a spellbreaker in 1 sec.

fresh air ele is not as easy to play as spellbreaker yet fa ele is very effective s warrior. you can kite warriors very well since they dont have ranged dmg or ranged cc and have to be in melee range and u have ranged dmg as ele.

facetanking a war is the worst thing u can do. and if the war doesnt have defy endure pain ready u can 100 - 20 them after a CC with gale.

if FA is too hard to play id suggest playing an easier class.

> @"skeletonman.5348" said:

> you can easily 100 - 50 a spellbreaker in 1 sec.

> fresh air ele is not as easy to play as spellbreaker yet fa ele is very effective s warrior. you can kite warriors very well since they dont have ranged dmg or ranged cc and have to be in melee range and u have ranged dmg as ele.

>

> facetanking a war is the worst thing u can do. and if the war doesnt have defy endure pain ready u can 100 - 20 them after a CC with gale.

>

> if FA is too hard to play id suggest playing an easier class.

What do you do if you fight a Spellbreaker with half a brain cell though? Those ones will LoS and cycle blocks until they regen their health.

I love Ele, but there's no build worth playing in the current META that another class can't do 10x better. Only reason I still play it is because the build in my signature is very good at trolling a side point.

If ur lucky enough to have that war use up both its endure pains befor you engage it then yes u can 100-50...yes if the war used up its traited balance stance yea you might be able to gale it. But since gale and traited balance stance are both on a 40 second cool down you will in no way shape or form be able to set up a proper lighting pheniox lighting burst.

Now with traited balance stance going to 90 seconds it will be possible to do gale setup then dps burst. But with tempest defence going to 60 seconds it just makes us vulnerable to every follow up attack a war does after they cc. So now when they shield bash and activating my shocking aura then they evisorate doing 6k+ damage to my 14k hp build whitch is ok they got the stun they should have an opening but shocking aura stop them from doing another attack right after that evisorate like now theyll be able to spamm there whirlwind or arching alice right after doing upwards of 12k+ damage with out me being able to stop it and practically instantly all the while my pheniox and dragons tooth are taking there time and i have to set it up and try so go d dang hard just to survive let alone dps...i will now have less of a chance to break the next shield bash stun and be hit with another evisorate and another massive hitting skill. All the while my dragons tooth gets cast interupted after 2 seconds cuz it takes time to cast and another 2 to fall.

What i dont get is why does ele hardest hitting skills take time while war does it all instantly damage wise. Ele being ranged doeant matter cus DT doesn't happen faster the further its casts. And with the amount of resistance they get kiting is very difficult if not near immpossible with there apeed akills such as rush or ww and others like bull charge ect

> @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> If ur lucky enough to have that war use up both its endure pains befor you engage it then yes u can 100-50...yes if the war used up its traited balance stance yea you might be able to gale it. But since gale and traited balance stance are both on a 40 second cool down you will in no way shape or form be able to set up a proper lighting pheniox lighting burst.

Stop fighting every class with the same combos. You don't gale into phoenix a warrior unless his stunbreaks are down. You phoenix the shield block while they are sitting on point. They either dodge out and lose a dodge + shield duration, or eat a whole phoenix and are prime for death.

Ele vs. warrior is actually one of the more interesting fights. You have to properly rotate your blinds, cc's, kiting, and damage around their blocks, invulns, dodges, and constant healing.

Good warriors are frustrating to fight due to the excessive amount of time they can chain together invulns/blocks...but that isn't just a warrior thing.

> @"NICENIKESHOE.7128" said:

> > @"EremiteAngel.9765" said:

> > FA burst tempest is currently only countered by condi thieves.

>

> I guess I missed a /s here...

Not a /s haha...a friend of mine who mains FA tempest and is currently in mid Plat told me the only class that really hard counters him is the condi thief due to its superior mobility and gap closer making it hard for him to disengage when needed.

Other than that, the onus is on the tempest to rotate and +1 or find suitable targets to fight.