What is your Rank?

Rikimaru.7890

Would still take a long time to get enough profit out of those bonus stats to make up for the time required to collect all those relicts, books, matrices and infusions

The point of where you gain interest from this investment is very far in the future unless you record hardcore speed runs for youtube and every last second matters

I think it's an "okay" sink for those who live and breathe Fractals. But other than that, it's not worth it - it is way too expensive, IIRC when I did a quick & dirty napkin math, I could get 13 characters fully geared out at +150 AR at the same cost as it would take me to get Fractal God.

My fractal sink has been going towards +5/+9s so I can do both fractal & raids with my toons.

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > @"Avster.1935" said:

> > My fractal sink has been going towards +5/+9s so I can do both fractal & raids with my toons.

>

> You just need +9s to do both. As long as you aren't one of the top elite player the +5 in infusion doesn't play any significant role.

idk imo anyone should at least get their main in 18x +5 stat infusions. for example i play necro 99% of time so i have it on power and condi builds but i wouldnt bother gearing my slb/rev.

its a bonus 90 stats. that's like half of a signet passive. like half of food. like increased might stack cap. pretty important.

> @"Sublimatio.6981" said:

> > @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > > @"Avster.1935" said:

> > > My fractal sink has been going towards +5/+9s so I can do both fractal & raids with my toons.

> >

> > You just need +9s to do both. As long as you aren't one of the top elite player the +5 in infusion doesn't play any significant role.

>

> idk imo anyone should at least get their main in 18x +5 stat infusions. for example i play necro 99% of time so i have it on power and condi builds but i wouldnt bother gearing my slb/rev.

> its a bonus 90 stats. that's like half of a signet passive. like half of food. like increased might stack cap. pretty important.

Of course, it's recommendable for people that grind a lot with a main and are more than good in playing their class. I myself have my main in +5/+9s. However most of the players - even in raids - do not reach benchmarks in the slightest so those extra stats are negated by wrong dodges or missed mechanics. Since there are a lot of raiders in exotic gear out there and people that are gearing their 3rd, 4th and 5th chars with ascended armor the focus is far far away from having a completely maxed out char. For them it's more reasonable to gear toons properly. Not everyone has asc boxes like mithril in their bank.

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > @"Sublimatio.6981" said:

> > > @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > > > @"Avster.1935" said:

> > > > My fractal sink has been going towards +5/+9s so I can do both fractal & raids with my toons.

> > >

> > > You just need +9s to do both. As long as you aren't one of the top elite player the +5 in infusion doesn't play any significant role.

> >

> > idk imo anyone should at least get their main in 18x +5 stat infusions. for example i play necro 99% of time so i have it on power and condi builds but i wouldnt bother gearing my slb/rev.

> > its a bonus 90 stats. that's like half of a signet passive. like half of food. like increased might stack cap. pretty important.

>

> Of course, it's recommendable for people that grind a lot with a main and are more than good in playing their class. I myself have my main in +5/+9s. However most of the players - even in raids - do not reach benchmarks in the slightest so those extra stats are negated by wrong dodges or missed mechanics. Since there are a lot of raiders in exotic gear out there and people that are gearing their 3rd, 4th and 5th chars with ascended armor the focus is far far away from having a completely maxed out char. For them it's more reasonable to gear toons properly. Not everyone has asc boxes like mithril in their bank.

Well you just hit the nail on the head here in regards to my situation. All the DPS players in my raid squad are highly competitive so the extra +90 stat matters. I have all characters (minus engi & chrono since i don't play those) with multiple full asc raid gear + I have ascended boxes like mithril in my bank...not to mention the thousands and thousands of mag shards...so the +5/+9 is the most "bang for my buck" expenditure if you will. Probably a minority in this regard, however, even barring that, getting Fractal God is _still_ expensive if you don't live & breathe it, I would say it's not worth it - the +5/+9s gives you overall exposure to both raid & fractal content.

> @"Avster.1935" said:

> getting Fractal God is _still_ expensive if you don't live & breathe it, I would say it's not worth it - the +5/+9s gives you overall exposure to both raid & fractal content.

gurl as a necro player at this point i'm so desperate for more power i'm happy to spend thousands of gold for a 7% dps inrease, trust and believe mama.

"why do you do it???"

[POWER](

"POWER")

> @"Avster.1935" said:

> All the DPS players in my raid squad are highly competitive so the extra +90 stat matters.

As I said, a minority of the minority since only full speed run squads are able to hit that high numbers on almost all of their players. Dunno but I would guess that there is one speed run squad like yours against maybe 100 usual raid squads if not more.

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > @"Avster.1935" said:

> > All the DPS players in my raid squad are highly competitive so the extra +90 stat matters.

>

> As I said, a minority of the minority since only full speed run squads are able to hit that high numbers on almost all of their players. Dunno but I would guess that there is one speed run squad like yours against maybe 100 usual raid squads if not more.

>

I guess so. In hindsight, I wouldn't mind getting Fractal God in one go, but I would like the remaining gen 2 legendaries to come out to see whether or not there are a few skins that I want. Hopefully by that time I'll have enough fractal pages via t4 dailies, so I don't have to "farm" them through doing recs as well :)

> @"Avster.1935" said:

> > @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > > @"Avster.1935" said:

> > > All the DPS players in my raid squad are highly competitive so the extra +90 stat matters.

> >

> > As I said, a minority of the minority since only full speed run squads are able to hit that high numbers on almost all of their players. Dunno but I would guess that there is one speed run squad like yours against maybe 100 usual raid squads if not more.

> >

>

> I guess so. In hindsight, I wouldn't mind getting Fractal God in one go, but I would like the remaining gen 2 legendaries to come out to see whether or not there are a few skins that I want. Hopefully by that time I'll have enough fractal pages via t4 dailies, so I don't have to "farm" them through doing recs as well :)

T4 DOES NOT grant any Fractal Pages, only Recommended Daily does. 99 and 100 CM grant a Page each, so I think that's what you really ment.

> @"Rikimaru.7890" said:

> > @"Avster.1935" said:

> > > @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > > > @"Avster.1935" said:

> > > > All the DPS players in my raid squad are highly competitive so the extra +90 stat matters.

> > >

> > > As I said, a minority of the minority since only full speed run squads are able to hit that high numbers on almost all of their players. Dunno but I would guess that there is one speed run squad like yours against maybe 100 usual raid squads if not more.

> > >

> >

> > I guess so. In hindsight, I wouldn't mind getting Fractal God in one go, but I would like the remaining gen 2 legendaries to come out to see whether or not there are a few skins that I want. Hopefully by that time I'll have enough fractal pages via t4 dailies, so I don't have to "farm" them through doing recs as well :)

>

> T4 DOES NOT grant any Fractal Pages, only Recommended Daily does. 99 and 100 CM grant a Page each, so I think that's what you really ment.

You're correct! Clearly I pay attention to where my fractal rewards come from :p

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> Tbh.. Farming rec is quite tedious and unappealing :p feel pain in the xyz.. That's my complaints for today :p

Doing T4 + Cms = EZ GG...Going for recs : Double bearbow, core warrior, 1 chrono with sceptre+pistol. This is what i had today on recs comp party.Believe me, this kinda of comp, turns recs in truly CMs fractals.

> @"SidewayS.3789" said:

> > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > Tbh.. Farming rec is quite tedious and unappealing :p feel pain in the xyz.. That's my complaints for today :p

>

> Doing T4 + Cms = EZ GG...Going for recs : Double bearbow, core warrior, 1 chrono with sceptre+pistol. This is what i had today on recs comp party.Believe me, this kinda of comp, turns recs in truly CMs fractals.

>

Been doing cms t4 +rec almost all last week. I hvnt enter fractal this week. Looking at my hub I said. Fractal today? He said up to u.. Then I said OK let's do we need paper.. Turn game on.. Do some dailies. After that i went and play other game instead xD Just don't hv the desire to do lol