Unable to Login to Guild Wars 2?

Belenus.9132

I'm based in the Western hemisphere somewhere in Europe and I noticed beginning February 23rd that there was a widespread and massive outage in regards to Guild Wars 2 coverage (you can see it at downdetector.com). Anyway, wherein I notice that early afternoon on February 24th much of North America seemingly has game access, parts of Portugal, Spain and Eastern Europe still has not, and there is a truly massive outage over much of the United Kingdom. So has anyone at the company got an explanation as to when the European players (using American servers) are likely to be back on line ... c'mon man, I'm getting game withdrawal symptoms and have already dressed my rat up as a Skritt to compensate.

Oh trust me, Ratty is loving the tiny little pack filled with shinies ... I really should not have filled it with sunflower seeds. But man, I'm getting serious withdrawal here, but that's not surprising as I've been playing since beta in 2012 and have with one or two exceptions logged in practically every day to play. A couple of times in a lifetime you find a game that's worth devoting your time too and well, there are others (I'm an O.G. [original gamer] who began playing back in 1981) that I could mention but in all of my thirty plus years of video-gaming, only three games have really got my attention and Guild Wars 2 is one of them, and I've played in every environment under every condition doing every mission thrown at me in those games and hundreds of others and still, I keep coming back to Guild Wars 2 as its fun if you want to be creative and find things to do. I honestly do not understand the mentality of the 'quick fix' generation who complain its unplayable and in my opinion their lack of vision and ''gimme it now'' mentality is laughable.

> @"Belenus.9132" said:

> Oh trust me, Ratty is loving the tiny little pack filled with shinies ... I really should not have filled it with sunflower seeds. But man, I'm getting serious withdrawal here, but that's not surprising as I've been playing since beta in 2012 and have with one or two exceptions logged in practically every day to play. A couple of times in a lifetime you find a game that's worth devoting your time too and well, there are others (I'm an O.G. [original gamer] who began playing back in 1981) that I could mention but in all of my thirty plus years of video-gaming, only three games have really got my attention and Guild Wars 2 is one of them, and I've played in every environment under every condition doing every mission thrown at me in those games and hundreds of others and still, I keep coming back to Guild Wars 2 as its fun if you want to be creative and find things to do. I honestly do not understand the mentality of the 'quick fix' generation who complain its unplayable and in my opinion their lack of vision and ''gimme it now'' mentality is laughable.

You can find the Dev responses in the 'Support' sub-forums.

Good luck.