Returning player - question regarding armor stats.

Legion.4538

Hi, returning player here and I'm wondering which armor stat I should be aiming for. I mostly do open world pve, fractals, dailies not no raids. I currently use berserker ascended (crafted for ele way before I took a break) gear on my reaper and would like to dive into the scourge. Is it worth it to switch the stats to viper to make use of it on both reaper and scourge, or is viper not as good as berserker on the reaper?

Thanks in advanced!

In a recent thread it was revealed that condi reaper dps and condi scourge dps are virtually same, assuming balls to the wall builds.

If you're not raid oriented (or don't intend to be) i would say grab trailblazer instead of viper. A lot more sustain for bit weaker dps package (since condi damage and duration are almost the same).

Don't underestimate the power of bruiser/condi tank necro in open world PvE, especially HoT maps. Other berserker/viper squishies will be dropping like flies when something tougher rolls around while you ress them left and right, keeping yourself and ergo the whole group alive.