Living Word Season 4 Episode 2 - "A Bug in the System" Trailer [merged]

Kronos.3695

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Susy.7529" said:

> I prefer the old format for trailers, this one has too much "funny" taste to me.

> I just hope that the weapon at the end is not the new legendary dagger, it looks like the Centurious Claw (from HoM rewards) slightly reworked...if so then Incinerator is way better imo.

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> Not sure why people hype this trailer, it did not impress me at all

Same here.

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> I'm not happy with the idea that Claw of Khan Ur is going to be common item. This artefact deserves a bit more dignity.

Meh, it's getting the same treatment the Shining Blade did. If it's fair to one, it's fair to both. Then again, I can't help but think that the original Kahn Ur would laugh at the idea of placing too much importance on ancient symbols.

I do like the trailer. Not love, but it's good enough to like. My only real complaint is that it looks like we're going to use Braham as bait, but we actually keep him alive instead of just walking off.

> @"Palador.2170" said:

> > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > I'm not happy with the idea that Claw of Khan Ur is going to be common item. This artefact deserves a bit more dignity.

>

> Meh, it's getting the same treatment the Shining Blade did. If it's fair to one, it's fair to both. Then again, I can't help but think that the original Kahn Ur would laugh at the idea of placing too much importance on ancient symbols.

Shining blade is in no way as important as Claw.

> @"Susy.7529" said:

> I prefer the old format for trailers, this one has too much "funny" taste to me.

> I just hope that the weapon at the end is not the new legendary dagger, it looks like the Centurious Claw (from HoM rewards) slightly reworked...if so then Incinerator is way better imo.

Well, i directly buy out a spark after i watched the trailer, i am afraid the price will go up very soon...

A cool trailer. Better than probably any before. Not so meaningless flashy-screenhot-slideshow ultrafast-cut video with action, explosion and pithy lines as before, but showing a journey into something creepy, something dark. It has a bit of a fan-made video with ingame character movement and character animations, but 100% professional and makes you want to play this content more than any of the old flashy videos before.

Excellent!

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> New Legendary Dagger: Not my cup of tea. 1.5k+ gold I won't spend and I'm even happier now owning Incinerator. But to each their own, go for it if you like it, maybe particle effects and/or other fancy effects will make this item shine a bit more than what we see in the trailer.

Yeah it certainly needs a far more distinctive aura on it to make up for the dullness of the actual weapon.

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> it did not impress me at all

Same, the main thing I remember about it was how bad the textures looked during the close up of Rox on the floor. it looked like something from 2005...

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> Braham needs to die. Together with Rox and Kasmeer. They already introduced too many flavourless characters and have no idea what to do with them.

> Oh and Taimi. Please kill her finally.

I would kill off every story character (including my own) that continually try's to be humorous, which is basically all of them.

> @"Brother.1504" said:

> Great trailer. Look forward to this patch.

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > Can we please stop with the “angry”-angle with Braham?

> >

> > It just isn’t working.

>

> Agreed. Braham needs a redemption story arc.

Braham needs to die. Together with Rox and Kasmeer. They already introduced too many flavourless characters and have no idea what to do with them.

Oh and Taimi. Please kill her finally.

Loved this trailer! I think the cheesyness is a bit over the top, but its so good.

And I love that you can see where the marketing team took our feedback, pointing out early in the trailer everything that is coming, instead of making us infer it like lWS3 trailers did. Definitely a huge step in the right direction for the marketing team with this trailer