Bug: The Hospital in Jeopardy Story Instance [Merged]

Kim.4152

> @HansBRZ.3284 said:

> **====== SOLUTION !!! =======**

> =)

>

> ****Guys, guys!! I found a way to finish the quest!

> Get a Ranger buddy to go with u. The Pet can get inside the hospital and kill them all!

> If u need help feel free to ask me, I'll gladly help u!****

Yup, after 2 attempts it worked.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @SnowPumpkin.1809 said:

> running into a bug like this when starting the game would be pretty frustrating.

Can confirm, it's very frustrating. My friend and I have just been running around the world exploring areas in the mean time, but we really want to progress the story and we can't.

> @Brigand.9502 said:

> This is ridiculous... Can you imagine being a new player and not being able to even do your personal story? What kind of impression does that give...

I just returned to the game after a few years because I heard it improved a bunch. This type of stuff really doesn't help convince me that's true.

> @GENE.3870 said:

> > @Zhuangzi.4097 said:

> > I actually got a solution, at least as guardian. The problem for me was Blaize, who i couldn't reach, even with Hounds. What you can do ist jump on the small fence right to the door and as close to the wall as possible. Walk right and spam Judge's Intervention with Blaize on target, at some point u will TP through the wall. To exit the house, just type /stuck in chat, wait 30 seconds and you are out. I hope it helps

>

> Oh my goooooooooooooooosh......

> Thanks a lot!!!

>

>

This worked for me, thanks man.

This is still bugged. I tried with judges intervention and it worked so I teleported in the room and killed the bandits and now I am stuck in the same room, can not leave through the invisible wall thus can not finish the story. It has been how long ? A week ? No response from Anet. Things like this are very annoying, yes there is a great new expansion but when you break things at least say hey guys, we are sorry, looking into it ...

> @Olive.9857 said:

> Just did it with my Revenant. Seems like the Temporal Rift skill (axe off-hand 5) can shoot through the door. Most burglars will come at you and can then be killed easily, only Blaize has to be shot a few times until down.

I love you.

Been having this issue for a few days on my key farmer, got quite annoyed and no response to my ticket either. So happy I picked a Rev for this, now I was able to work around it. ^^

> @"Gwyllion Redsky.5241" said:

> This is still bugged. I tried with judges intervention and it worked so I teleported in the room and killed the bandits and now I am stuck in the same room, can not leave through the invisible wall thus can not finish the story. It has been how long ? A week ? No response from Anet. Things like this are very annoying, yes there is a great new expansion but when you break things at least say hey guys, we are sorry, looking into it ...

To expand on this for other guardians - I've just tried this now, with the idea of maybe using the Hammer skill 4 to knock a mob out and then switch to sword and teleport to them, or by using Litany to shadowstep to a friendly outside - no luck on either front.

> @Perthro.6719 said:

> > @"Gwyllion Redsky.5241" said:

> > This is still bugged. I tried with judges intervention and it worked so I teleported in the room and killed the bandits and now I am stuck in the same room, can not leave through the invisible wall thus can not finish the story. It has been how long ? A week ? No response from Anet. Things like this are very annoying, yes there is a great new expansion but when you break things at least say hey guys, we are sorry, looking into it ...

>

> To expand on this for other guardians - I've just tried this now, with the idea of maybe using the Hammer skill 4 to knock a mob out and then switch to sword and teleport to them, or by using Litany to shadowstep to a friendly outside - no luck on either front.

>

>

>

You can type /stuck in chat once you are inside and cant get back out, be inactive for 30 seconds and you get teleported outside allowing you to complete it.

> @DeathDealer.7961 said:

> > @Perthro.6719 said:

> > > @"Gwyllion Redsky.5241" said:

> > > This is still bugged. I tried with judges intervention and it worked so I teleported in the room and killed the bandits and now I am stuck in the same room, can not leave through the invisible wall thus can not finish the story. It has been how long ? A week ? No response from Anet. Things like this are very annoying, yes there is a great new expansion but when you break things at least say hey guys, we are sorry, looking into it ...

> >

> > To expand on this for other guardians - I've just tried this now, with the idea of maybe using the Hammer skill 4 to knock a mob out and then switch to sword and teleport to them, or by using Litany to shadowstep to a friendly outside - no luck on either front.

> >

> >

> >

>

> You can type /stuck in chat once you are inside and cant get back out, be inactive for 30 seconds and you get teleported outside allowing you to complete it.

Trying this now. Will edit my post with results.

EDIT:

Okay, so this worked. Here's a step-by-step to sum the necessary steps up until this is fixed. Guardians only, I'm afraid.

Necessary tools: Sword equipped in mainhand.

1. Approach the hospital, and wait for Captain Thackeray to tell you to break down the door. Break the door, and then target any of the mobs inside.

2. Once the mob is targeted, hop onto the fence to the right of the hospital door, and run along it, spamming your Symbol of Blades (Skill 2) until you are teleported inside.

3. Defeat all the enemies inside, and wait until you are told to meet with the patients outside. Once this is done, type /stuck and wait for 30 seconds. Do not move during this time.

4. The above will place you outside at the start of the instance, so you just run to the outside of the hospital again to complete the section. Continue with the mission as normal.

Hope this helps.

> @enem.1485 said:

> > @Zhuangzi.4097 said:

> >What you can do ist jump on the small fence right to the door and as close to the wall as possible. Walk right and spam Judge's Intervention with Blaize on target, at some point u will TP through the wall

>

> THANKS! I didn't have that skill unlocked, but found the same thing happens with **Symbol of Blades** (Sword Main Hand ability 2) Managed to stand on the fence with Blaize targeted and teleported inside.

>

I would l'd love to give whoever figured this out a pat on the back. This saved me from pulling the rest of my hair out after the 8th attempt! Follow instructions exactly and it works like a charm.