Bug: The Hospital in Jeopardy Story Instance [Merged]

Kim.4152

> @Perthro.6719 said:

>

> Okay, so this worked. Here's a step-by-step to sum the necessary steps up until this is fixed. Guardians only, I'm afraid.

>

> Necessary tools: Sword equipped in mainhand.

> 1. Approach the hospital, and wait for Captain Thackeray to tell you to break down the door. Break the door, and then target any of the mobs inside.

> 2. Once the mob is targeted, hop onto the fence to the right of the hospital door, and run along it, spamming your Symbol of Blades (Skill 2) until you are teleported inside.

> 3. Defeat all the enemies inside, and wait until you are told to meet with the patients outside. Once this is done, type /stuck and wait for 30 seconds. Do not move during this time.

> 4. The above will place you outside at the start of the instance, so you just run to the outside of the hospital again to complete the section. Continue with the mission as normal.

>

> Hope this helps.

This method works for Thiefs too. Just use "Steal" to port inside. Thank you for the description!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @HansBRZ.3284 said:

> **====== SOLUTION !!! =======**

> =)

>

> ****Guys, guys!! I found a way to finish the quest!

> Get a Ranger buddy to go with u. The Pet can get inside the hospital and kill them all!

> If u need help feel free to ask me, I'll gladly help u!****

This, and the advice to climb on the fence to get Blaize, helped me and a guildie to finish the quest. thanks for all your help, and fie on anet for not fixing it...

Solo solution for Elementalists:

I got the idea for this solution from the many comments about using pets, so credit goes to them. This solution worked, and completed the quest for me:

Necessary skills: "Glyph of lesser elemental". This is obtained through your trainings tab -> Glyph training. It´s only the third skill on the tree, so doesn´t require many hero points. I used the fire elemental my self.

1: Enter the instance and follow the instructions to get to the hospital. Break down the door when promted to do so.

2: Once the door is gone, summon your lesser elemental via the skill mentioned above. The elemental will enter the room along with a bunch of the NPC´s and either kill the baddies, or pull them outside so you can kill them.

Notes:

1: This took 4 tries to work for me. Reason being that not enough of the guards/NPC´s enter the building to kill the baddies, before they die themselves. If any of them stay outside, try moving away from the hospital until they start following you, then move back to the hospital door. This drags them closer to the door, and sometimes aggro them, and make then run inside.

2: For some reason my lesser elemental sometimes took a short while before being aggroed by the baddies inside. I found that using the skill "burning speed" aimed at the door, would help this. This skill requires you to equip a dagger.

3: The lesser elemental doesn´t last forever, so resummon it when you can and try to get it aggroed towards the baddies inside again. This can be hard, but I found that jumping up on the fence outside the building, and running back and forth on it, would help... your lesser elemental will sometimes teleport through the wall if mobs are close enough inside.

Good luck :)

Think about all those new players playing human, they just start the story and then BOOM, invisible wall.

They come back one week later, BOOM same wall. And I think it's here for a pretty long time...

They really need to fix that, we're talking about early content and people might leave the game forever just because of that...

I actually managed to find a way IN, but not OUT. Using Clusterbombs to break down the door, the phasing through the wall with Infiltrator's Strike to kill off bandits, only to find myself trapped inside the hospital with no way out. No shadowsteps and other teleport-based skills seem to work through the invisible wall. I've sent ANet ticket explaining the issue and this is what they replied:

![](https://i.imgur.com/lUXJDIs.png "")

ArenaNet, please! : |

> @VonKarolinas.1756 said:

> > @TirzahBauer.7238 said:

> > This has been fixed and is in the queue! Sorry for the inconvenience. Think of the Orphans <3

>

> This has been fixed or it is in the queue to be fixed? I'm going with the former, I just tried and still couldn't get into the hospital. Orphans Schmorphans.

it has been fixed and in queue to be released next patch

> @Bahlol.6125 said:

> > @VonKarolinas.1756 said:

> > > @TirzahBauer.7238 said:

> > > This has been fixed and is in the queue! Sorry for the inconvenience. Think of the Orphans <3

> >

> > This has been fixed or it is in the queue to be fixed? I'm going with the former, I just tried and still couldn't get into the hospital. Orphans Schmorphans.

>

> it has been fixed and in queue to be released next patch

Oooooh, that makes sense. Thanks.

> @HansBRZ.3284 said:

> **====== SOLUTION !!! =======**

> =)

>

> ****Guys, guys!! I found a way to finish the quest!

> Get a Ranger buddy to go with u. The Pet can get inside the hospital and kill them all!

> If u need help feel free to ask me, I'll gladly help u!****

I could really use a hand ×.× would very much appreciate it

> @Zhuangzi.4097 said:

> I actually got a solution, at least as guardian. The problem for me was Blaize, who i couldn't reach, even with Hounds. What you can do ist jump on the small fence right to the door and as close to the wall as possible. Walk right and spam Judge's Intervention with Blaize on target, at some point u will TP through the wall. To exit the house, just type /stuck in chat, wait 30 seconds and you are out. I hope it helps

Lucky for me I am using a Guardian. I did what Zhuangzi.4097 and GENE.3870 did and was able to teleport inside. After the fight I typed /stuck and was teleported outside after 30 seconds. THANK YOU both!! Finally I can move on with the story.

> @Beowulf.7501 said:

> > @Zhuangzi.4097 said:

> > I actually got a solution, at least as guardian. The problem for me was Blaize, who i couldn't reach, even with Hounds. What you can do ist jump on the small fence right to the door and as close to the wall as possible. Walk right and spam Judge's Intervention with Blaize on target, at some point u will TP through the wall. To exit the house, just type /stuck in chat, wait 30 seconds and you are out. I hope it helps

>

> Lucky for me I am using a Guardian. I did what Zhuangzi.4097 and GENE.3870 did and was able to teleport inside. After the fight I typed /stuck and was teleported outside after 30 seconds. THANK YOU both!! Finally I can move on with the story.

Thanks for the ideia guys, as a thief, i used infiltrator's signet to shadowstep inside.

> @Bahlol.6125 said:

> > @VonKarolinas.1756 said:

> > > @TirzahBauer.7238 said:

> > > This has been fixed and is in the queue! Sorry for the inconvenience. Think of the Orphans <3

> >

> > This has been fixed or it is in the queue to be fixed? I'm going with the former, I just tried and still couldn't get into the hospital. Orphans Schmorphans.

>

> it has been fixed and in queue to be released next patch

Sooooooo, that didn't happen.

> @TirzahBauer.7238 said:

> Sorry for the inconvenience. Think of the Orphans <3

This is why the orphans died. Everyone spent weeks at the hospital dealing with the hostage negotiations/barricaded door standoff that no one could help poor solitary, lonely Lt. Francis. The orphans were burnt to a crisp last month and Lt. Francis is slowly burying them all by himself, one by one. EXPECT SOME HARSH WORDS FROM THE QUEEN, LOGAN. She doesn't expect perfection, but she expects a hell of a lot more than this. Shame.