Client crash right after logging in?

> @"Pokuda.3526" said:

> I haven't play for a couple of months and today i downloaded the lastest update and I get the exact same issue. I had the 32 bit version of the which didn't work. Then i tried uninstalling that and installing the 64 bit client. Same issue. I'm also running on an nvidia gpu.

So i managed to fix the issue i was having thanks to a comment on my reddit post i made regarding this issue. Maybe try the [Command Line Argument](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Command_line_arguments) -repair

Try this and see if it helps you too

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> If you are using any overlays or other 3rd-party programs (graphics, etc.), try disabling them.

> You could also try Command Line Arguments, such as -windowed or -prefreset, etc.

>

> Good luck.

The command line arguments seemed to have worked for me and i can now play the game. No idea what caused this issue though.

• 4 months later...

I have suddenly had this problem this morning after having no problems last night. So i've basiclly tried reinstalling it. once it got past the playable marker, i decided to log in, and it crashed again without even pressing play.

I tried the Command Line augment by changing the shortcut target, and it's still crashing. Help