Need help with my build (pvp)

MoonCrash.6713

Hi, I'd like your advice on a build i'm trying and improving recently. What I'm looking for is a tanky reaper build, in order to contest points (it doesn't matter if I don't have enough damage to kill anyone, as long as i can survive most of the time 1 vs 2 wasting their time). Here's what I'm running now:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQJARWn0IC12gV2Am2A0bileBL+JGFviQjpCQAY6JMECCA-jJR1wASKDAY/hpPBglXCAA

Usually when someone with any standard reaper build gets in a fight, he starts with full health, take some damage, then uses reaper shroud and when it ends and go back to his normal health pool he's damaged! When i go back to health i don't want to be damaged, I want to cycle forever between lifeforce and health without losing "fuel", and in order to do that I need to regenerate lifeforce and health constantly.

Doubts:

-I'm not sure what to choose between unholy martyr (really helps against scourge and with lifeforce gen since i don't have soul reaping) and transfusion (that 10k healing on allies is nice), because I like both

-Not sure about what rune to choose

-Not sure about the effectiveness of signet of the locust, signet of undeath

Generally:

-Against tanky enemies. they can't kill me and I usualyl have more damage (likely i can't kill bunkers but I have 25 stack of might running costantly with "Awaken the pain" so I reach around 2150 power and 50% crit chance, that should be good for a bruiser.

-Can survive most bursts since the insane amount of HP and healing helps me recover.

-Usually I die to 2 (not always) or 3 ppl, especially because of the insane amount of stuns/CCs of some classes.

Thanks

> @"trixantea.1230" said:

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNBhOD7kjGo2GsnGwmGgeTsgLYQDgAwBI+K2FDjTZhmQVA-jZRQABcfEA++iAAw+D1WGA9HAAA

>

> A bit too glassy power build but it can be more practical than your build.

> You can swap blood magic/wells with curses, death or SR. just keep spite on.

I'm not looking for a dps build, I know that what I want isn't meta but I don't really care, I can't play what I don't enjoy, but thanks for posting.

> @"Toll Booth Willie.6723" said:

> could maybe drop trasfusion and pick up VR and grab a couple wells if you don't want the signets.

I like the signets I'm just not sure if they're worth the slot. I'm not a fan of wells since they're small and kinda hard to get value from