Before the new wvw update, will there be a ban pass?

trueanimus.4085

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > @"trueanimus.4085" said:

> > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > @"trueanimus.4085" said:

> > > > there are even a few that are using 1 shot kill hacks now which means that they hit for 80,000 HP plus per hit .. saw 1 person take out 10 people the other day... 1 shot kill to each of us.. deadeye in permastealth.

> > >

> > > now why would you need a hack as permastealth deadeye ? i can oneshot with mine just fine most builds without any hacks...

> > >

> > >

> >

> > saw a deadeye using cannons the other day in stealth... dont think that is possible either

> >

> i can man a cannon in stealth, i actually allways go stealth in the cannon if there is an opponent as it provides 25% dmg reduction and pusling condi cleanse and pulsing heal to my deadeye.

> > @"trueanimus.4085" said:

> > yes.. some classes have builds that can 1 shot people in heavy armor... like mesmer power shatter builds.. but deadeyes got nerfed.. they arent supposed to be able to down 6 people instantly while in stealth in 1 shot... just isnt possible by normal rules.

>

> deadeye got nerfed? the damage against unmarked targets yes, but the damage against marked ones didnt get nerfed. one rather recent oneshot of mine from victim perspective :

>

> www.twitch.tv/videos/234110032

>

> at 4 hours 24min marker. guess he is pretty defensive as the crit was kinda low. sure was not 60k or 80k like you said above but why would one use a hack for higher overkills lol ?

>

>

so you streamed sniped somebody and are now boasting about it disguised as trying to help on a thread?

> @"Nocturnal Lunacy.8563" said:

> > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > @"trueanimus.4085" said:

> > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > @"trueanimus.4085" said:

> > > > > there are even a few that are using 1 shot kill hacks now which means that they hit for 80,000 HP plus per hit .. saw 1 person take out 10 people the other day... 1 shot kill to each of us.. deadeye in permastealth.

> > > >

> > > > now why would you need a hack as permastealth deadeye ? i can oneshot with mine just fine most builds without any hacks...

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > saw a deadeye using cannons the other day in stealth... dont think that is possible either

> > >

> > i can man a cannon in stealth, i actually allways go stealth in the cannon if there is an opponent as it provides 25% dmg reduction and pusling condi cleanse and pulsing heal to my deadeye.

> > > @"trueanimus.4085" said:

> > > yes.. some classes have builds that can 1 shot people in heavy armor... like mesmer power shatter builds.. but deadeyes got nerfed.. they arent supposed to be able to down 6 people instantly while in stealth in 1 shot... just isnt possible by normal rules.

> >

> > deadeye got nerfed? the damage against unmarked targets yes, but the damage against marked ones didnt get nerfed. one rather recent oneshot of mine from victim perspective :

> >

> > www.twitch.tv/videos/234110032

> >

> > at 4 hours 24min marker. guess he is pretty defensive as the crit was kinda low. sure was not 60k or 80k like you said above but why would one use a hack for higher overkills lol ?

> >

> >

>

> so you streamed sniped somebody and are now boasting about it disguised as trying to help on a thread?

no i keeped sniping him as he annoyed the hell out of me with his zerg , sweeping towers for ages to look for me. and i knew he was streaming so i searched for one shot. showing how it looks from my perspective and you wont know how defensive or not the target was. with that stream you may guess that he was not a glasscannon. hardly need a stream to find an enemy commander knocking at my keeps door.

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > @"Nocturnal Lunacy.8563" said:

> > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > > @"trueanimus.4085" said:

> > > > > > there are even a few that are using 1 shot kill hacks now which means that they hit for 80,000 HP plus per hit .. saw 1 person take out 10 people the other day... 1 shot kill to each of us.. deadeye in permastealth.

> > > > >

> > > > > now why would you need a hack as permastealth deadeye ? i can oneshot with mine just fine most builds without any hacks...

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > saw a deadeye using cannons the other day in stealth... dont think that is possible either

> > > >

> > > i can man a cannon in stealth, i actually allways go stealth in the cannon if there is an opponent as it provides 25% dmg reduction and pusling condi cleanse and pulsing heal to my deadeye.

> > > > yes.. some classes have builds that can 1 shot people in heavy armor... like mesmer power shatter builds.. but deadeyes got nerfed.. they arent supposed to be able to down 6 people instantly while in stealth in 1 shot... just isnt possible by normal rules.

> > >

> > > deadeye got nerfed? the damage against unmarked targets yes, but the damage against marked ones didnt get nerfed. one rather recent oneshot of mine from victim perspective :

> > >

> > > www.twitch.tv/videos/234110032

> > >

> > > at 4 hours 24min marker. guess he is pretty defensive as the crit was kinda low. sure was not 60k or 80k like you said above but why would one use a hack for higher overkills lol ?

> > >

> > >

> >

> > so you streamed sniped somebody and are now boasting about it disguised as trying to help on a thread?

>

> no i keeped sniping him as he annoyed the hell out of me with his zerg , sweeping towers for ages to look for me. and i knew he was streaming so i searched for one shot. showing how it looks from my perspective and you wont know how defensive or not the target was. with that stream you may guess that he was not a glasscannon. hardly need a stream to find an enemy commander knocking at my keeps door.

so what youre saying is he was annoying you by not allowing you to be toxic and use your toxic ways of playing the game?

> @"Nocturnal Lunacy.8563" said:

> > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > @"Nocturnal Lunacy.8563" said:

> > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > > > @"trueanimus.4085" said:

> > > > > > > there are even a few that are using 1 shot kill hacks now which means that they hit for 80,000 HP plus per hit .. saw 1 person take out 10 people the other day... 1 shot kill to each of us.. deadeye in permastealth.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > now why would you need a hack as permastealth deadeye ? i can oneshot with mine just fine most builds without any hacks...

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > saw a deadeye using cannons the other day in stealth... dont think that is possible either

> > > > >

> > > > i can man a cannon in stealth, i actually allways go stealth in the cannon if there is an opponent as it provides 25% dmg reduction and pusling condi cleanse and pulsing heal to my deadeye.

> > > > > yes.. some classes have builds that can 1 shot people in heavy armor... like mesmer power shatter builds.. but deadeyes got nerfed.. they arent supposed to be able to down 6 people instantly while in stealth in 1 shot... just isnt possible by normal rules.

> > > >

> > > > deadeye got nerfed? the damage against unmarked targets yes, but the damage against marked ones didnt get nerfed. one rather recent oneshot of mine from victim perspective :

> > > >

> > > > www.twitch.tv/videos/234110032

> > > >

> > > > at 4 hours 24min marker. guess he is pretty defensive as the crit was kinda low. sure was not 60k or 80k like you said above but why would one use a hack for higher overkills lol ?

> > > > va

> > > >

> > >

> > > so you streamed sniped somebody and are now boasting about it disguised as trying to help on a thread?

> >

> > no i keeped sniping him as he annoyed the hell out of me with his zerg , sweeping towers for ages to look for me. and i knew he was streaming so i searched for one shot. showing how it looks from my perspective and you wont know how defensive or not the target was. with that stream you may guess that he was not a glasscannon. hardly need a stream to find an enemy commander knocking at my keeps door.

>

> so what youre saying is he was annoying you by not allowing you to be toxic and use your toxic ways of playing the game?

we had a tick of like 30 and he was sweeping one of my spawntowers because one thief still inside, yes i had the intention to flip it back as we had lost everything on ebg due to lack of people. during his trying to find me we capped 3 other towers back so was not really efficient on his part but annoying for me. why is it toxic to stay inside an object and flip it back ?

anyway in that week our people were not really active and we mostly got rolled over, in small scale their server was only running in groups of 5+ apart from sindrener who was solo - him i also onehit cause i feared to fight him different so i got bored and actuall sniped most of their commanders at least once, that dude was leading kind of 24/7 so i sniped him a few more times, i know he was streaming cause pretty much allways some in server TS was watching as he was not using delay.

this is the first of my oneshots that i was able to find from opponent perspective and he is tanky so, i thought it was a good example to show that deadeye indeed can oneshot such builds - sure commander sniping is disliked by most but doing that on deadeye is actually hard and good training for positioning and timing. and mostly when i do that our zerg is not a threat to the opponents so it doesnt change anything anyway, could aswell log on a usefull class and ensure more of his mates actually die. tho i understand you are triggered, cant help it.