Some Idea For Reaper and Core Traits/Weapon

Urgot.9084

Hello,

**Reaper Traitline:**

Relentess Pursuit: Now grants 2 sec extra Superspeed by entering the Shroud.

Decimate Defenses: Old effect removed. Now you gain Frost Aura(5sec) if you hit an enemie with Chill (40sec). Increase the effect of Frost Aura by 20%. If you are under the effect of Frost Aura your have Increased critical Strikes (10%).

Cold Shoulder: Now also grants 20% increased Frost Aura Duration.

Deatly Chill: Bleed are removed now Chill deals Damage over time (scaling with Power) (Base dmg: 325+40% of your Power)(pve: 550+80% of your Power) (cannot Stacked)

Comment: Reaper is a Power spec right now thats fit his role more and he has a unique mechanic with this: a power scaling Condi.

**Blood Magic Traitline:**

Life from Death: Now Grants extra 7 sec regenation on exit Shroud. Increase the heal by 10%.

Banshees Wail: Now Grants Extra Regenation(8sec) on you and your ally by using a Warhorn Skill (Raduis 360) (Tragets 5)

Transfuison: Old Effect Removed: Now every time you Enter Shroud you consume your Regenation Boon(s) and heals you Instant of the left time (example: you have 10 sec regenation thats heasl 100 hp per sec then if you enter shroud this boon are removed and you gain 10(sec) x 100 hp instant.) Revive allys for the same amount of heal around you. (5 tragets) (raduis 600) Cooldown (25 sec)

Quickening Thrist: Now your dagger hits(20%) grants you Regenation (2sec)

Dagger Main Hand: **

Life Spihon: after Channeling successful you gain Regenation(5sec)

Dark Pact: after the Immobilize you can reactivate the Skill to do a shadow step to the enemie (Range 600)

Focus:**

Reapers Touch: reduce the cast time to 1/2 from 3/4

Nerco Shroud:**

Life blast: Reduce the Casttime to 3/4

Dark Path: now its a instant Shadow step range reduced to 900 from 1200.

Doom: now grants also Aegis(5sec) and Stablity (5sec)

Life transfer: Now Grants Superspeed for the Duration.

**Reaper Shroud:**

Deaths Charge: after the Dash you gain 1,5 sec Quickness.

Infusing Terror: if you Successful Fear an Enemie you gain Frost Aura for 1,5sec*the number of Feared Enemies

**Utility Skills:**

Specrtal Walk: grants you on Activation 3 sec Superspeed.

Spectral Armor: grants you on Activation 1 Stack Stabilty (3sec)

Spectral Grasp: Grants you on Activation 4 sec Quickness

Spectral Wall: Grants you on Activtation Frost Aura (3sec)

Corrosive Poisen Cloud: now its a Mobile Poisen field around you.

Blood is Power: Casttime Reduced to 1/2 from 3/4

All Summon Minions: Casttime Reduced to 3/4 from 1 1/2

"Nothing can save you": Castime Removed.

Signet of the Locust: Passive Grants now Extra 10% attack Speed.

Wells: **

Well of Darkness: is now a Smoke

Well of Power: Is now a Ice Field.

Well of Blood: Is now a Water Field

> Deatly Chill: Bleed are removed now Chill deals Damage over time (scaling with Power) (Base dmg: 325+40% of your Power)(pve: 550+80% of your Power) (cannot Stacked)

The damages from _deathly chill_ were changed to bleed for a good reason, you just kill the purpose of this change which is to give room to more than 1 reaper on a single target. Now, focusing on power is bad design in itself and hurt the reaper even more in PvE because the necromancer is basically a gimmicky profession that only got epidemic as a good side to be taken into a group and epidemic just happen to be a condition skill.

Overall, with your changes you just destroy the reaper in all gamemodes here.

Blood magic changes are also asinine, especially _transfusion_ with it's 25 seconds cool down... lol. I understand the reasoning but no, just no.

Like I already said, making reaper an "Okish" dps is just a mateer of tweeking _chilling nova_ so that it grant a longer chill uptime and _reaper onslaugth_ so that it grant ferocity indiscriminately whether you are in or out of shroud.

_Chilling nova_: Base chill duration increase to 3 seconds (PvE only) and ICD decreased to 5 seconds (PvE only).

_Reaper onslaugth_: Now allow migth stacks to grant ferocity as well. 10 point of ferocity per stacks (PvP/WvW) and 15-20 point of ferocity per stack (PvE).

2 changes to make both power and condi reaper a little bit less unsigthly as dps spec in PvE. In PvP, the reaper need survivability not dps, but what you suggest won't manage to give this much needed survivability.

> @"Urgot.9084" said:

> Comment: Reaper is a Power spec right now thats fit his role more and he has a unique mechanic with this: a power scaling Condi.

Reaper is not a "Power spec", and has never solely been dedicated to a single damage type full stop. Reaper was designed as a blend of three ideas: the melee brawler that is rewarded for hitting multiple targets, the master of Chill, and the "movie monster". Reducing the Elite specc to just "a power specc" instead of embracing the fact that in high-end pve Reaper is able to utilize multiple build types is ridiculous.

> @"Amerikajinn.4635" said:

> > @"Urgot.9084" said:

> > Comment: Reaper is a Power spec right now thats fit his role more and he has a unique mechanic with this: a power scaling Condi.

>

> Reaper is not a "Power spec", and has never solely been dedicated to a single damage type full stop. Reaper was designed as a blend of three ideas: the melee brawler that is rewarded for hitting multiple targets, the master of Chill, and the "movie monster". Reducing the Elite specc to just "a power specc" instead of embracing the fact that in high-end pve Reaper is able to utilize multiple build types is ridiculous.

>

>

im not agree with that in pve are only played "Condi" Reaper and Condi scourge. Where is the Power Reaper in pve? in my oponion Reaper needs fits his role as a sustain Meele fighter by using Chill and Frost Auras as Major Mechanic and not Bleed.

I'm not sure why you want to gut Reaper's best trait (decimate defences). I mean it's a pve trait and you want to turn it in a pvp trait despite 2 other pvp orientated traits existing in the same line. Gut soul eater or chilling victory instead (cv being more suited to the theme of chill).

Also I agree with Dadnir. His 2 ideas are far better than any of the other suggestions.

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> I'm not sure why you want to gut Reaper's best trait (decimate defences). I mean it's a pve trait and you want to turn it in a pvp trait despite 2 other pvp orientated traits existing in the same line. Gut soul eater or chilling victory instead (cv being more suited to the theme of chill).

> Also I agree with Dadnir. His 2 ideas are far better than any of the other suggestions.

Becasue Nerco lags of sustain and Frost aura gives you Sustain with the Trait you have a 12% dmg reduce and you Chill enemies also grants Crit Chance and is still useable in PVe to inflict Chills. in my oponion this fits perfect the roll from reaper Frost Aura as a Meele Option is just what he need.

> @"Urgot.9084" said:

> > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > I'm not sure why you want to gut Reaper's best trait (decimate defences). I mean it's a pve trait and you want to turn it in a pvp trait despite 2 other pvp orientated traits existing in the same line. Gut soul eater or chilling victory instead (cv being more suited to the theme of chill).

> > Also I agree with Dadnir. His 2 ideas are far better than any of the other suggestions.

>

> Becasue Nerco lags of sustain and Frost aura gives you Sustain with the Trait you have a 12% dmg reduce and you Chill enemies also grants Crit Chance and is still useable in PVe to inflict Chills. in my oponion this fits perfect the roll from reaper Frost Aura as a Meele Option is just what he need.

Soul Eater is already a sustain trait, Chilling Victory is when used in conjunction with Blighters Boon and is the "chill" trait of the mid tier. No reason why it shouldn't be one of those 2 that gets revamped instead of Decimate Defences.