Ugh why does engineer suck so bad?

Anthony.3207

> @"Vivi.2805" said:

> I've been playing every class at 80 endgame for a long kitten while and Engineer and Revenant are the two weakest of the bunch, to the point playing one just feels like gimping yourself.

>

> And I'm not just talking PvP, even open world PvE these 2 are the weakest classes by a mile currently and thats just sad. The damage is meh and the survivability is abysmal.

Yeah, at least in WvW group play revanent is rather strong and very much a desirable profession.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok after some recent changes in the patch and following chaithh I feel like engineers can be OP if you build carefully and accordingly.

I been using maurader armor with rifle and indeed I explode people. Chaithh builds give me hope because I can actually win at something in life Kappa ;)

Ty @"Chaith.8256" for your builds in your twitch profile. You really gave me real happiness because now I don't feel so fucking useless in pvp. I actually feel powerful strong and good.

I used to die a lot and spend a lot of gold trying to make a build work on many different armor sets runes and stuff. Then I followed your builds and I started taking names. ;).

> @"Anthony.3207" said:

> Ok after some recent changes in the patch and following chaithh I feel like engineers can be OP if you build carefully and accordingly.

>

> I been using maurader armor with rifle and indeed I explode people. Chaithh builds give me hope because I can actually win at something in life Kappa ;)

>

> Ty @"Chaith.8256" for your builds in your twitch profile. You really gave me real happiness because now I don't feel so kitten useless in pvp. I actually feel powerful strong and good.

>

> I used to die a lot and spend a lot of gold trying to make a build work on many different armor sets runes and stuff. Then I followed your builds and I started taking names. ;).

That's awesome dude, continue taking names