Scourge - The Fundamental Problem and Why Numbers Changes Won't Fix It (sPvP)

Vagrant.7206

> @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > @"Coolguy.8702" said:

> > > @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Is Ghastly Breach the only offensive skill or what? You can still put F1, and spam F2-3-4-5 and with every F skill you use, the Shade performs an attack. This is enough to pressure the enemy or even make them leave if they can’t cleanse all the conditions you put.

> > >

> > > Show me how Holosmith can keep up 25 might all the time, pretty please. I said 6K with all the damage modifiers, including Warrior banners.

> > >

> > > You can’t spam 4 and 5.

> > > Managing is arguable, I said. And as far as I know, Soul Reaping makes Life Force much easier to manage.

> > >

> > > You should play both of those more, so you don’t exaggerate (or lie) to make yourself seem like you’re right.

> >

> > You do that you die straight after, and f1-f3 do nothing really except 3 boon corrupts (from f1 and f2). Desert shroud only does burning,torment and cripple but since your a holo (which scourge hard counters), you'll think they come from shade skills since you almost always have nearly every boon on you.

> >

> > Holo can easily stack 25 might with corona burst and elixirs

> >

> > Life force is also a nightmare to gather if nobody dies since all the gathering skills only give like 3%. Photon forge doesn't require you to gather and spend heat like these skills do.

> > If you think scourge is so op then at least explain what you think makes it like that and how to fix it

>

> With every F skill you use, the Shade or Shades you have perform attacks. So you can spam F1-2-3-4-5 and corrupt a lot of boons - inflict Cripple - Torment - Burning (assuming you trait Dhuumfire, which everybody does). And you want me to play a boonless Holo? Sounds pretty possible. /s

>

> No, it can’t.

>

> Remove Sand Savant and be done with it already. The other nerfs can be reverted.

Just going to point out that going F1-2-3-4-5 corrupts all of two boons, assuming that Path of Corruption and Unending Corruption are traited. That's it, just two.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic