Noob questions here

Before anything: I'm brazilian and I don't speak english fluently, sooo I'll be using google translate sometimes just to help me and please, do not be angry with me xd

1. I started playing with Necro, and on PvP I've been using the reaper spec, also, I've been using the reaper spec to PvE too. My question here is: scourge it's good for PvP and PvE? I really like support classes, but I like to see my necro as a damage dealer and I really like to get into 2v1 with him (of course I die, sometimes quick, sometimes I knock 1 out and my teammates just finish the job). What would you guys recommend me?

2. As I said, I really enjoy support classes... so I created a elementalist, and I want to know if its worth it if I play with him as a support/healer? Or should I create another class? (I have a guardian)

3. Now you guys gonna laugh: what should I do with warrior? ahhaahaa for real, i dont know. I suck with this class even on PVE (!)(!)

That's all for now.

I really appreciate who can help me with these things for me.

And sorry again about that english.

1. Scourge is good for SPvP, and it's Support/debuffer/controller/Condidps..

2. If you enjoy support classes, try Firebrand ( guardian ) and revenant ( ventari ). Also Tempest ( elementalist ) could be good, but i am not really into elementalists.

3. WvW ( warriors are welcome because of the spellbreaker elite ).

> @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> 1. Scourge is good for SPvP, and it's Support/debuffer/controller/Condidps..

> 2. If you enjoy support classes, try Firebrand ( guardian ) and revenant ( ventari ). Also Tempest ( elementalist ) could be good, but i am not really into elementalists.

> 3. WvW ( warriors are welcome because of the spellbreaker elite ).

Weapons are preferably personal? Or it's like, scourge it's better with scepter and torch, for example?

Because I enjoy guardian as a damage (I use DH with sword+shield and longbow, yep, I know its nerfed but still works fine for me)

I'm really lost at this moment on to this, because I always never know what weapon it's better to use at some class.

> @"Efrost.8391" said:

> Thanks. It helped me a lot!

>

> One question left: Elementalist can be a effective healer, or should I go with my rev and create a ranger (druid)?

Sorry for double posting, there's one more: if I decide to make my rev/ele/druid as a healer, should I buy all my equips with healing power stats?!

Thanks again

> @"Efrost.8391" said:

> Before anything: I'm brazilian and I don't speak english fluently, sooo I'll be using google translate sometimes just to help me and please, do not be angry with me xd

>

> 1. I started playing with Necro, and on PvP I've been using the reaper spec, also, I've been using the reaper spec to PvE too. My question here is: scourge it's good for PvP and PvE? I really like support classes, but I like to see my necro as a damage dealer and I really like to get into 2v1 with him (of course I die, sometimes quick, sometimes I knock 1 out and my teammates just finish the job). What would you guys recommend me?

> 2. As I said, I really enjoy support classes... so I created a elementalist, and I want to know if its worth it if I play with him as a support/healer? Or should I create another class? (I have a guardian)

> 3. Now you guys gonna laugh: what should I do with warrior? ahhaahaa for real, i dont know. I suck with this class even on PVE (!)(!)

>

>

> That's all for now.

> I really appreciate who can help me with these things for me.

> And sorry again about that english.

>

dude....i did the exact same thing, and i main support classes in other games

try druid its loads fun as for warrior i am bad at that too.

no worries on English im polish so i get it lol