The broken LFG and LWS4 maps.

I know people like the "press 1 while watching Netflix" farms, but for ONE day i could enjoy this game as i think it was meant to be played!

Without the LFG system people was running around the maps, using mentor tags to signal events, and specially on Sandswept Isles where the events are happening everytime and everywhere, the thing felt so alive, the fights were so enjoyable (you actually was fighting). I could even enjoy the Palawadan meta event!

So, have you played the 2 LWS4 maps whithout the million man zerg? What do you think about the experience?

> @"Sarge shot Grif.6450" said:

> I did the istan palawadon meta and it was great, not a slide-show with everything ridiculously scaled up but actual coherent fights.

Exactly! I really like to PLAY the game, the storm fights on Sandswept Isles is awesome. But one day after the release it was ruined for me. Every map is the million man zerg and all you have to do is run to the boss to do a hit and get the credits (like Palawadan). Sad.

Maybe Anet could reduce the amount of players per map. The numbers work great for HoT metas, but in places like Istan and Sandswept, where people are all in the same place it doesn't make sense, things just dont work as intended, champions melts like flys from Brisban Wildlands.