Which of the human gods has dominion over space and celestial bodies?

Djahlat.9610

> @"Arden.7480" said:

> Every god of Tyria controls death and life, even Grenth- the death itself cannot live without, you know, living.

>

> Also even though they left Tyria/ the Mists, the balance of the most primeval powers of the universe will never stop working.

>

Probably no... more like they possess the magic to do it, they are the embodiment of the magic, but not dominion over the natural order of the magic itself, that's why the human gods cannot do anything about the elder dragons, because elder dragons are the embodiment of magics.

as stated in the lores, Grenth became a God after he defeated and absorb the power (magic) from Dhum, and Kormir became a god after absorbing power from Abbaddon

also, Envoys (GW: Factions) seem to operate independently of Grenth and his judge, as seen they are capable of resurrecting the dead at their will, which is something the judge cannot do as seen in PoF

> @"Djahlat.9610" said:

> > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > > @"Djahlat.9610" said:

> > > > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > > > I think we cannot say exactly who patronizes the Space or something related to it. [...]

> > >

> > > I think the argument you're making doesn't really advance the discussion because it can be applied to virtually anything in the Lore. You could say the same about every domain that the gods oversee, like Fire: it's technically Balthazar's, but creates Light (Dwayna), is an inherent part of nature (Melandru), etc.

> > > I do agree, in that sense, that intersectionality of dominionship for Tyrian gods is undeniable, but still I am asking which one god people think is primarily associated with space and celestial bodies.

> > >

> > > Hope that clears the question!

> >

> > As I said _They are all united, so we cannot tell exactly who patronizes what._

> >

> > Balthazar- never been stated he was controlling space

> > Grenth- neither

> > Melandru- neither

> > Kormir- neither

> > Lyssa- neither

> > Dwayna- neither

>

> I think I got a better idea of the point you're getting across, but the reason for my post was to open the discussion for speculating. I know there's nothing canon about space, I just wanted to read what people had to say about it.

> So, knowing that the Six oversee everything that has to do with the life of Tyrans, which one would you best imagine to be associated with the vastness of space and celestial bodies?

>

>

Three options:

Dwayna, because she seems to be associated with pretty much everything else related to the sky.

Lyssa, because of her association with beauty.

Or, the complex one: Grenth. There is the lore about certain individuals being recognised by being placed among the stars (the Celestials in Canthan lore) - Grenth would be the most logical god to be making those decisions.

> @"Djahlat.9610" said:

> > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > > @"Djahlat.9610" said:

> > > > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > > > I think we cannot say exactly who patronizes the Space or something related to it. [...]

> > >

> > > I think the argument you're making doesn't really advance the discussion because it can be applied to virtually anything in the Lore. You could say the same about every domain that the gods oversee, like Fire: it's technically Balthazar's, but creates Light (Dwayna), is an inherent part of nature (Melandru), etc.

> > > I do agree, in that sense, that intersectionality of dominionship for Tyrian gods is undeniable, but still I am asking which one god people think is primarily associated with space and celestial bodies.

> > >

> > > Hope that clears the question!

> >

> > As I said _They are all united, so we cannot tell exactly who patronizes what._

> >

> > Balthazar- never been stated he was controlling space

> > Grenth- neither

> > Melandru- neither

> > Kormir- neither

> > Lyssa- neither

> > Dwayna- neither

>

> I think I got a better idea of the point you're getting across, but the reason for my post was to open the discussion for speculating. I know there's nothing canon about space, I just wanted to read what people had to say about it.

> So, knowing that the Six oversee everything that has to do with the life of Tyrans, which one would you best imagine to be associated with the vastness of space and celestial bodies?

>

>

The All. :)