Fishing Event (Redeeming IG-6417) bugged [merged]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO im gonna stand by what i said the first time round , WE dont want to fish for a robot back pack , pls remove it from the collection all to gether then you can fix event in your own time for those that care about fishing , 21 item collection im sure its enough to collect 20 items , mase send out the item as a sorry to all players that waited and then remove it for future players , we waited for the fix for 2 weeks its a joke at this point that every living season episode collection has a bug in one collection per episode with out fail at this point , ember bay had a wall that needed removed as item was behind it , bitter frost had a quaggan that wouldnt eat the food you gave it , lake dorik was the ghost event , dracos mons was an item missing from its location we dont forget the time you make us waste lol

> @"Big Bro Drew.8712" said:

> Friend has stood here for 2 hours waiting for this event for us. Still hasnt popped. Think Teyrna is messing with us ANet... or maybe its you...

yes, can conform, a bunch of people from an almost full squad standing here on the beach for more then 2 hours, we did the meta, some events,it seems no fishing today ...

After spending around 2 hours or more waiting for this event to trigger, two weeks of waiting for a fix with 8 damn items in my bank sitting there, doing NOTHING at all. I can't hand it in, I can't do anything with it...and it took a whole week to give in the codes!! This was a waste of time, I started this thinking it will be fun but I'm deeply disappointed, could've removed the order restriction and let us hand in our recordings.

i see you say its fixed but i have been waiting for the event for 3 hours and no spowning of the fishing event so i will say this what the hell anet? i know its hard to make a game and content but for reals 2 weeks with it being down and no way to reduce our recordings for more bag space and no reinbursment for this major mess up in short this is unsat(unsatisfactory). can you get this truly fixed or at least give us the dam recording so we can get the stupid back and not have to wory about this reched event ple.