Request For More Male Hair Models

In hopes to get a discussion going and the Anet team see it, I was curious if it's possible to get more hair models for male characters and of the long persuasion? Specifically Human and perhaps a few Norn ones too? I actually thought I spotted a human with a warrior's braid down the back and got excited, but come to find out it was a female Norn (I'm half blind and she was far away. I ran after her and eventually saw my mistake lol). But is it possible to get some of the longer hair models or long braids for Humans and Norn? :D I also wont complain about a long warrior's braid on a Charr either ;)

While I am all for more hairstyles for all, human did get quite the special treatment with PoF, so giving humans more right now, would be pushing the playing favorites, which is no good.

Also despite that it would work and I guess make sense, that norn and humans would have the same hairstyles, I like there to be some distringuishing the two races, and as it would be hairstyling is one of the few things (besides size) that seperate them.

But yeah more hair styles for all... just give a bit to the other races before giving more to humans... again...

Oh! I wasn't aware they had gotten new hairstyles so recently. I rarely play Humans so it escaped my notice. I just noticed a depressing lack of longer hair models on male characters for both Humans and Norns since I want to branch out of playing mostly Charr and actually play more of the personal stories on other races. I am all for more hairstyles in general and as a whole. It was just one thing I noticed any time I go to make a Human or Norn and then usually switch back to Charr instead lol.