Need an advice about chrono support build.

Simeonus.9237

I've got a problem, because I would love to play chrono but simply don't want to use sigil of concentration nor use chaos traitline and that's why I was wondering if harrier chrono is viable. You can maintain 100% boon duration at ease + it has nice synergy with new well healing trait. I know there are some people out there who's gonna say "hurr durr you won't do any dps", but honestly for ages I haven't seen any chrono doing more than 5k in raids nor CMs/T4 fractals yet they all claim to use sigil of concentration so where's that damage they should be able to do with zerker/commander gear? I would love to hear your feedback, thanks.

Technically, concentration is prioritized for all support builds for optimization. How the player wants to further improve (damage/ heal/ toughness etc) after achieving 100% boon duration is up to individual/ group setup needs.

Tho I'm not sure what build you had in mind but Chaos variation is taken because of Chaotic persistence(3% boon durab. for each boon active) which let the player to achieve 100% boon durab. easily and allows them to fit in other stats such as zerkers. Chaos traitline also offers more boons (regen, protection, stability) compared to other variations.

There are a few existing meta builds if you look around, each with it's own specifics, pros and cons

I've tried both Domi/Insp and Chaos/Insp builds but Chaos is just too good lol. Tested my harrier chrono heal/boon on W1-4 and CMs/T4 and it's insanely good. Gonna stick to it. DPS may be low, well obviously it is, but support is insane and it's way easier to upkeep boons if you don't have to delay your ws for sigil.