24 and 28 inventory bags are still ....... soulbound on use. This needs to change !!

Hey everyone and Anet !

I just want to bring the matter up for the 24 and 28 inventory bags still being soulbound on use coase as it seems not many people talk about it these days since Anet doesn't seem to want to listen to reason anymore.

As of recently i'm getting back in to the game and playing more and more and trying to go for the larger bags (above 20 slots) and in many forum posts i have seen many people having a big issue with the soulbound functionality on use still being in place even if this is supposed to work like that as you said Anet.

Still no matter the excuse it is a hustle and unnecessary in every way and form and does not make any sense compared with the previous bags being even able to be sold even after equipping them even.

So is there hope in the horizon for this matter Anet? .... or we are doomed to spend about 200g per bag (to get it up to 32 slot ascended account bound) so we can actually use it.

Not counting 500 max profession costs and also not all of us play 10 hours a day to be able to make hundreds of golds.

Sorry for the ....kind of harsh words Dear Anet but this needs to be addressed coase otherwise nothing will ever change on this subject.

Thank you for your time!

Best wishes.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 to this! I'm in a pickle where I want to upgrade a cloth-28 to a cloth-32, but I don't have any Tailor mastery on that toon. I already have it on another toon and really don't want to spend the gold and time to this toon up to Tailor 500 just to upgrade a bag. Would be a nice QoL fix to make them *all* account-bound.