Black Screen + 0 kb/s download. Previous Client worked!!!

reptor.5389

Hey All,

As you might have guessed - the black screen issue is back on again! Plus as a bonus my client can't download the patch after the "playable" part. It is stuck at 0kb/s.

Black screen is the issue when after 5-15 minutes of play i get a black screen where i still hear the game and see the mouse but can't play. And the client download issue is explained above.

The annoying part is that the previous client worked excellent! I am using -assersrv with certain servers as GW2 support suggested in the past but now they don't seem to work. These are the ones that worked wonders for me: Gw2 - 62.154.232.18780, Gw2 - 151.249.90.199:80 , Gw2 - 174.35.71.9:80.

Anet - you had solved this very annoying issue with the previous client (black screen issue didn't happen at all but i was still using some of these servers for the client).

And no this is not an issue with my ISP since after a patch was done for the previous client a few months back the issue was fixed!

I have opened a ticket for support to try and solve this and will update with any input.

Anyone else experience this issue?