Unflinching Fortitude QoL

Kraitan.8476

Shrug off all movement-impairing conditions and become unflinching in the face of normal attacks.

Unflinching Fortitude.png Unflinching Fortitude (4s): Take no damage from incoming attacks.

Crippled Condition Removed

Chilled Condition Removed

Immobile Condition Removed

Breaks Stun

Sounds pretty cool right? bit lame tho when the stunbreak gets interrupted, doesn't activate and goes on a full 35s cooldown.

Can it just be instant cast so we're not getting stunned on our ''stunbreak''?

Please some love.

> @"InsaneQR.7412" said:

> Bump. Needs to be instant. I mean every stunbreak in the game is instant and it needs to be.

I agree that the Unflinching Fortitude effect should be applied instantly.

If you'll allow me to be pedantic, The stun-break part of the skill is instant. It's the rest of the skill that has a cast time (short as it is). There are a handful of stun-breaks in the game that are like this. But seeing how the cast-time is so short that only spam can realistically interrupt the skill, and it's defensive, it should really be instant. Especially with how ANet is toning down survivability in PvP modes.

> @"Chrury.4627" said:

> > @"InsaneQR.7412" said:

> > Bump. Needs to be instant. I mean every stunbreak in the game is instant and it needs to be.

>

> I agree that the Unflinching Fortitude effect should be applied instantly.

> If you'll allow me to be pedantic, The stun-break part of the skill is instant. It's the rest of the skill that has a cast time (short as it is). There are a handful of stun-breaks in the game that are like this. But seeing how the cast-time is so short that only spam can realistically interrupt the skill, and it's defensive, it should really be instant. Especially with how ANet is toning down survivability in PvP modes.

Yeah i know but signet of stone is quasi instant (correct me if i am wrong) and dolyak stance is too. UF is basically both in one but not instant.

>

> Yeah i know but signet of stone is quasi instant (correct me if i am wrong) and dolyak stance is too. UF is basically both in one but not instant.

Signet of stone is instant and so is dolyak. UF isnt a combination of them, (it does not provide stability), it's just a non-reliable stunbreak :/

> @"Kraitan.8476" said:

>

> >

> > Yeah i know but signet of stone is quasi instant (correct me if i am wrong) and dolyak stance is too. UF is basically both in one but not instant.

>

> Signet of stone is instant and so is dolyak. UF isnt a combination of them, (it does not provide stability), it's just a non-reliable stunbreak :/

Basically it is, only thing missing are the boons thats right. But it removes snaring conditions & is a stunbreak (similar to dolyak) and it makes you immune to dmg (SoS). So it is totally justified to be instant, thats basically what i am getting at.