Ideas for the game

So ive been thinking lately about somethings i think it would be cool to see in gw2 in later dates.

The first thing i thought about is now with the aditions of mounts to the game and having mount races it would be cool to see something like a mount race arena built into one of the citys(most likely rata sum or the norn city of holbrak). Another idea is adding a mount racer currency that you get various amounts of depending on what ur place is at the end of the race that would unlock a vendor with some cool unque things for our characters or account.

My second idea is bringing back some things into game. I think it would be cool this year if for the 6th Gw2 Anaversary we got the crown Pavilion arena under DR back(maby we can get Zephyr sanctum back 2?).

my third idea is a celebration that would take place in mainly LA, and would focus on celebrating the citys survival and that no matter what happins LA will always rebuild anew no matter how many times someone trys to make LA fall to its knees permanently.

These are currently all my ideas i hope that they possibly inspire you anet to make things similer or somthing like these in the game. Keep up the good work you guys do and bringing out your content.

hmm well.. we have mounted races in various zones and now in addition to two new ones for the holidays (wintersday and halloween respectfully). While they could add a reward for placing in the top 3-4, what would the currency be? and what could you buy with it? unique mount skins?

With your second idea, players have been asking for the return of queens jubilee and zephyer sanctum for years and arenanet wont talk about it. PoF would be a great time for this since we had some new interactions with the zephyrites in Crystal Desert.

With the third idea, there was Dragonbash which is another event that has yet to return despite many requests over the years. This was originally intended to be a celebration of humanities defiance against the Elder Dragons and our enduring survival despite the odds. I'd personally rather have this back than something new make from scratch.

I love mini side games that's rewarding in gw2.. everyone needs a break from doing something And mini side games are so good esp they are rewarding .. it's also why I'm so so excited with return of SAB I love it so much. Me and my husband will just camp in there entire time it's on.

I see a lot of existing side games .. improving reward is one way to get ppl play it. Similar with some dungeon .. but they also need to buff the mobs in dungeon as they are a bit outdated atm.