Idle Animations

I wish Anet would've put more care into idle animations (or literally anything else that doesn't turn a profit). More specifically I wish they would provide a wider range of animations and a choice between which your individual characters actually use. They could make the personality question you get when making your character actually matter by tying it to the idle animations. I like the stance that sylvari females use where they stand with their head held in the air and I think that would've tied to the "dignified" personality trait well. That being said I really don't like the animation where they swing their hands at their sides and I wish that at the very least I could disable it because my sylvari fem is a Necro and it just doesn't fit with the image of her that I have going in my head. Of course tying it to the personality traits means that Anet would have to make sure they had at least 3 animations for each race and gender and they've got better things to do than bolster my immersion, like selling me the same sword skin in 3 different colors instead of giving me the option to change the color myself. But hey at least there are 30 mount skins locked inside loot boxes. Thx Anet :)

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> I believe ArenaNet has offered us many QoL improvements that "don't turn a profit", so to speak.

>

> There's an old saying: You can catch more flies with honey, than with vinegar.

>

> (Though, why anyone would want to catch flies is a mystery. :tongue: )

What QoL would those be? Your quote seems unnecessary.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> The Wardrobe, Deposit All, Salvage All, removed culling, right-click chests to accept, and a myriad of other QoL updates.

Ahaha! Paw my god, you've cat to be kitten me right meow!

These things are _neccesary,_ nothing about "Quality of life". It's common sense to have some batch/bulk feature in games, operating systems or order systems at POS systems as soon as you also throw around loot like crazy. That's like building a house and adding windows later - how convenient those windows are! But they should have been there in the first place.

However, I want to hear more of the "myriad" of the "QoL updates", maybe you can find ONE valid thing..

> @"Zedek.8932" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > The Wardrobe, Deposit All, Salvage All, removed culling, right-click chests to accept, and a myriad of other QoL updates.

>

> Ahaha! Paw my god, you've cat to be kitten me right meow!

> These things are _neccesary,_ nothing about "Quality of life". It's common sense to have some batch/bulk feature in games, operating systems or order systems at POS systems as soon as you also throw around loot like crazy. That's like building a house and adding windows later - how convenient those windows are! But they should have been there in the first place.

>

> However, I want to hear more of the "myriad" of the "QoL updates", maybe you can find ONE valid thing..

>

>

Funny post. Thanks.