Resolution 3840x2160

Hello!

I just bought a computer-screen with the resolution 3840x2160. Everything look astonishingly beautiful with it and i thought that i'd use it when playing guildwars 2 aswell. Unfortunatly though the ingame interface is too small to make it work, even when having "larger" activated. I was wondering if this is something you are planning to fix since i have seen people with the same issue as me? Everything looks really good but there is really no way for me to get used to the small size of the skills, minimap and chat (skills being a real issue when i do raids). Hope you guys want to fix this! :)

Here is an examplepicture:

![high resolution image](https://i.imgur.com/IHeLVgg.jpg)

Out of curiousity... what exactly looks better just with a higher resolution? Used textures only have so much of a resolution and I don't think, ArenaNet has scaled them yet to be original 4k.

And how much FPS do you get with the resolution? Though it seems to be depending mostly on the CPU I've heard. With 2160x1440 I rarely get over 40fps (GPU GTX 980, CPU i7 3770), so I limited it to 30fps anyway to save a bit of energy.

> @Annarky.7986 said:

> Hi Sambaolec - I had exactly the same issue running at 4k - until I found the option to increase the Interface Size - At the **CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN**, select Options -> Graphic Options -> Interface Size and increase to 'Larger'.

>

> Hope this helps :)

I already have, and it's still too small. But thx for the tip :)