Returning player looking for guild (PVE/casual) - America

Strigidae.8540

Short foreword:

I started playing a few years ago, right after HoT was released. I never touched the game before, and together with a few friends we decided to start free accounts, play through vanilla and decide if we will purchase the game when we get to level cap. So I did. They, however, stopped playing before that. But I loved the game, I wasn't decided to purchase the xpac if I would play alone, so instead I got 100% map completion on my free account.

I stopped playing as well and went back to WoW for Legion. I played it a lot, and achieved more than I initially hoped for. But after a long time focusing only on WoW and nothing else, I decided to try something else. I remembered how much I enjoyed my experience on my free GW2 account, so I said screw it, and purchased both xpacs as a self-birthday present (while also cancelling my WoW sub).

My only regret is not having done it earlier.

So, here I am. I just finished both the HoT and the PoF main story lines, and I'm loving it.

At this point I would like to find more people to play with. I had a semi-hardcore mindset in WoW, and I was looking to change that here and go for a more laid back approach. In the short-mid term I'll be focusing on getting 100% completion on the expansion maps, catching up with the living world stuff, farming masteries and maybe trying a few alts.

If any guild would be kind as to take me into their ranks, I'll appreciate it. If possible, I prefer communities that aren't very over-crowded.

Some personal info:

I'm 28, born in Ukraine but living in Argentina, can speak Spanish, English and Russian, can use Discord, usually play for a few hours in the afternoons on week days, and rarely on weekends. My main is a mesmer on Sea of Sorrows with full exotic gear (two sets, one for power and one for condi) and both elite specs fully unlocked. I like prog metal/rock, literature, and will make a lot of jokes/references to weird nerdy stuff.

Thanks for reading!

Hola Strigidae,

I'm glad you decided to go all in and open up the rest of the game to enjoy. I think you'd be a nice fit for my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast. We're currently trying to rebuild our core ranks in order to have more regular guild events. Right now, we have events (none are mandatory, ever) on Sundays and Tuesdays, focusing on things like Dungeons, Fractals, Living World Story Content, hero point chasing, etc. We hope to add more in the future as our ranks grow. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST, though we have a few others from various time zones (and even a current member in Argentina :) ).

**We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.**

*We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.*

**We do not demand 100% representation.**

*It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.*

**We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.**

*We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.*

**We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask.** *We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.*

We also have a Discord, but use of the voice chat is on a purely optional basis, although using the text channels is expected.

For more information, check out our [Guild Website](http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com).

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.