[Suggestion] New emote: /sitjump

So now that we have chairs that we can sit on I had a flashback, mostly thanks to the brilliant writing in the release notes, that sitting has been in the limelight once long before anyone even thought about sitting in chairs. This is obviously referring to the bug from original BWE for vanilla when the art of sit jumping was real.

So I just had a thought about turning it into an emote just for the fun of it. I mean it is basically the logical conclusion of having fulfilled both the dream of allowing players to jump over fences from the original Guild Wars and the dream of allowing us to sit on chairs since GW2 launch. It just makes weird sense that the next step is to combine sitting and jumping.

Plus, if it is an emote it likely has no ramifications to the rest of the game. Anyone with me on this groundbreaking idea, or have all us old timers forgotten the beauty of sit jumping already? And for you folks to whom this odd thing called immersion is so important it could maybe be enabled only 1 day a year, like say April 1st for instance, to commemorate the fine day when chairs became usable in the game.

> @"Crise.9401" said:

> So now that we have chairs that we can sit on I had a flashback, mostly thanks to the brilliant writing in the release notes, that sitting has been in the limelight once long before anyone even thought about sitting in chairs. This is obviously referring to the bug from original BWE for vanilla when the art of sit jumping was real.

>

> So I just had a thought about turning it into an emote just for the fun of it. I mean it is basically the logical conclusion of having fulfilled both the dream of allowing players to jump over fences from the original Guild Wars and the dream of allowing us to sit on chairs since GW2 launch. It just makes weird sense that the next step is to combine sitting and jumping.

>

> Plus, if it is an emote it likely has no ramifications to the rest of the game. Anyone with me on this groundbreaking idea, or have all us old timers forgotten the beauty of sit jumping already? And for you folks to whom this odd thing called immersion is so important it could maybe be enabled only 1 day a year, like say April 1st for instance, to commemorate the fine day when chairs became usable in the game.

Yay gotta happend