Need your Chief's recipes

I don't think the market for crafted Chef recipes is really convenient. AFAIK Chef has always been very lackluster and not relevant compared to the other crafts (Except Jeweler). But I'm not truly knowledgeable on this, so please don't take my opinion as a fact.

@"Ardid.7203" yea a lot of ppl in game said me that chief profession is not to get money... But i dont know i would love have theses 'rare' recipes on my own chief .. for me friend or i dont know at least XD ! But nevermind i begin to understand that is very hard to get the pricely recipes o_o

Yup that's true ! I dont have the reflex to do it, i'm french, there is a french wiki but not that complete than the english one .__. that's why i begin to come in the english forum too XD, more topics ect ... But yea definitely i will try to make more research on english wiki .o.

> @"BastetBae.1069" said:

> Hello, im kinda new on jobs professions and i have lvl chief now.. But i dont do high level content yet...

> But i'm interested to know which recipes are Must Have for a chief ! For selling some foods or for later when i will need to use it.

> Please help me :3

If you want to know which food recipes are used the most, go to http://metabattle.com and check the builds that have a 100% rating.

Also, check the Trading Post for consumables and sort by highest price.

> @"BastetBae.1069" said:

> Hello, im kinda new on jobs professions and i have lvl chief now.. But i dont do high level content yet...

> But i'm interested to know which recipes are Must Have for a chief ! For selling some foods or for later when i will need to use it.

> Please help me :3

>

> Bastet

>

>

Are you studying to be a Chief Chef?

> @"Anchoku.8142" said:

> > @"BastetBae.1069" said:

> > Hello, im kinda new on jobs professions and i have lvl chief now.. But i dont do high level content yet...

> > But i'm interested to know which recipes are Must Have for a chief ! For selling some foods or for later when i will need to use it.

> Are you studying to be a Chief Chef?

It's funny how the term "chef" was adopted in English. It is deduced from the French term "chef de cuisine" which actually means "head of the kitchen". So it's kinda ridiculous that a cook of great skill is called "chef" in English, because that means nothing other than "boss" and has zero to do with their occupation. ;) I always found that awkward.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Anchoku.8142" said:

> > > @"BastetBae.1069" said:

> > > Hello, im kinda new on jobs professions and i have lvl chief now.. But i dont do high level content yet...

> > > But i'm interested to know which recipes are Must Have for a chief ! For selling some foods or for later when i will need to use it.

> > Are you studying to be a Chief Chef?

>

> It's funny how the term "chef" was adopted in English. It is deduced from the French term "chef de cuisine" which actually means "head of the kitchen". So it's kinda ridiculous that a cook of great skill is called "chef" in English, because that means nothing other than "boss" and has zero to do with their occupation. ;) I always found that awkward.

Awkward is probably the best way to describe the English language.