Forged by the Commander

I know that only Anet employees can really answer whether or not it is even possible to work this in to their current business model, but...

I'd like to see more asset design contests. Not just weapons, but just about anything that the players might enjoy taking part in. From mount skins to naming non-crucial NPC's to new mob designs. There is a lot of design/creation that goes into creating new zones, toys, weapons, etc.

There doesn't necessarily even need to be a player based vote on the best option. Just have players submit content ideas and let the devs choose which one best fits the area the design is intended for, and then put a list on the wiki that simply states ":item name: inspired by :account name: " Or, for weapons/armor/accessories, you could utilize the cyan text that is on some items and simply tag that skin as "Forged by the Commander", and then people can go to the wiki to find out who.

I suppose that other than issues of time and work, the main problem may be legal issues, but if we can't have a contest because a player cannot digitally accept an agreement to give Anet full rights to the IP/design they are submitting, doesn't that challenge the validity of us accepting the EULA also?