Support reply time

How long does it usually take to receive a reply from support after I've submitted a response on my ticket? I'm starting to think I've responded in a wrong way - I just replied to the e-mail I was sent by a GM - is that correct? I cannot enter my account due to not receiving e-mail authentication, and I'm anxious to get back in the game.

I'm now considering opening up a new ticket... Surely me being locked out of my account and having already received one response be pushed back in the queue? Or simply responding to the mail was not correct? I've been waiting for 2 days now, I'm losing the desire to play entirely with the time it takes to get such a simple issue as changing my account's e-mail resolved!

> @"Mister Ch.7854" said:

> I was asking more about if I responded in the correct way - I don't want to hang waiting for such a major issue as not being able to log into my account, just need the peace of mind that I'm getting assistance eventually!

if you got an automated response you've submitted the ticket correctly

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"Mister Ch.7854" said:

> > I was asking more about if I responded in the correct way - I don't want to hang waiting for such a major issue as not being able to log into my account, just need the peace of mind that I'm getting assistance eventually!

>

> if you got an automated response you've submitted the ticket correctly

When I submitted the ticket, I did indeed get an automated response. I also got a response from the support team, which said that they need more information from me to help. I sent them the information in a response e-mail, and nothing ever since.

> @"Mister Ch.7854" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > @"Mister Ch.7854" said:

> > > I was asking more about if I responded in the correct way - I don't want to hang waiting for such a major issue as not being able to log into my account, just need the peace of mind that I'm getting assistance eventually!

> >

> > if you got an automated response you've submitted the ticket correctly

>

> When I submitted the ticket, I did indeed get an automated response. I also got a response from the support team, which said that they need more information from me to help. I sent them the information in a response e-mail, and nothing ever since.

you can always send another reply to ask if there's something you did wrong or can do. if you submit new tickets it will only slow them down or even put your ticket to the back of the queue.

tldr: send mails, not tickets

What's baffling is I first received an e-mail to provide proof of ownership, to which I replied with all the neccessary information, including pre-purchase serial code and expansion codes, character names, etc., after which I received a seemingly automated e-mail, asking me "for additional information", and stating that I need to provide details on product purchases, which is impossible since I didn't buy the game off ANet themselves, but a retailer in my country. How am I supposed to provide information I don't have, and are account activation codes from 2012 (pre-purchase) not enough to verify ownership? I'm at my patience's end, honestly.

Good day!! I had a question, I created a ticket and now I'm waiting for an answer for 3 days, the last activity as the ticket shows was 1 day ago, but no message or notification that they will help me, Ildi will understand this, I'm starting to worry that my ticket is remains unresolved and I will not be able to play your game, but I really want to, because I bought an add-on, please tell me how much do I have to wait for an answer from support and when will they help me return to the game?

And do not delete my messages from the forum, I want an answer, understandable and calming down