Guild Hall Arena: SPvP and WvW Mode?

Not sure what forum this should be in, but my guilds have been doing some internal scrims/practice in the Guild Hall Arena for WvW and realized there's a bit of a problem:

We're using PvE rules.

Could we possibly get some kind of Arena Toggle that enables the WvW or SPvP rule sets? Or even a dedicated instance with those rule sets? Now that there are a lot of skill splits between modes I think we could use this kind of Quality of Life enhancement.

If this could be done, it would help a lot, thanks!

A "mode" button that switches toons in the arena to their WvW build and enables those skill rules is a must. We have an arena made to fight each other but the skill rules are not able to be set to either of the two game modes where you fight against real players.

Been asking for this for a loooong time. It should just default to WvW rules when you enter. No need for an option as you are not fighting monsters in the arena. No need for PvP rules because you are not limited to amulets, you have full variety of stats and food, therefore just default to WvW. Should be an easy fix.

• 1 month later...

> @"Kiroshima.8497" said:

> Not sure what forum this should be in, but my guilds have been doing some internal scrims/practice in the Guild Hall Arena for WvW and realized there's a bit of a problem:

>

> We're using PvE rules.

>

> Could we possibly get some kind of Arena Toggle that enables the WvW or SPvP rule sets? Or even a dedicated instance with those rule sets? Now that there are a lot of skill splits between modes I think we could use this kind of Quality of Life enhancement.

>

> If this could be done, it would help a lot, thanks!

It would have to be instanced from the rest of the Guild Hall. Sounds like a lot of work so even though it's a great idea...it would be placed so far down the table that it's been transferred to the kid's table.

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"Kiroshima.8497" said:

> > Not sure what forum this should be in, but my guilds have been doing some internal scrims/practice in the Guild Hall Arena for WvW and realized there's a bit of a problem:

> >

> > We're using PvE rules.

> >

> > Could we possibly get some kind of Arena Toggle that enables the WvW or SPvP rule sets? Or even a dedicated instance with those rule sets? Now that there are a lot of skill splits between modes I think we could use this kind of Quality of Life enhancement.

> >

> > If this could be done, it would help a lot, thanks!

>

> It would have to be instanced from the rest of the Guild Hall. Sounds like a lot of work so even though it's a great idea...it would be placed so far down the table that it's been transferred to the kid's table.

Or have the entire guild hall work with wvw's rules. Its not like you fight pve mobs in there, with the exception of capturing it in the first place (which is its own instance).

~ Kovu