Where are the other mount skins?

Hi guys,

I haven't played for quite a while (stopped a few weeks after the path of fire launch) I just logged in and noticed that there are nice mount skins now. So I looked up the skins online and I wanted to get some of them, but I didn't want a random one so I bought the one where you can choose, however when I click it it only offers 3 skins per mount and of course the one I want it not among those.. I watched some videos on youtube and when other ppl use the exact same item I bought they have like 5-6 skins per mount to choose from. So I thought it might be that the one I want is only available with the random selection type, so I bought that as well, but same story, only offering 3 per mount...

I could not really find anything on google for this specific problem, can anyone help me understand what's going on?

Thanks

There’s 2 mount adoption license sets.

The first set is RNG only, but can be bought in bulk.

The second (smaller) set has 2 options, cheap for random, expensive if you want to pick and choose.

These are two different items on the Gemstore.

Set 1;

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mount_Adoption_License

Set 2;

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Istani_Isles%E2%80%94Mount_Adoption_License

> @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> There’s 2 mount adoption license sets.

> The first set is RNG only. The second (smaller) set is cheap for random, expensive if you want to pick and choose.

I know, I said I have both, but both only offer 3 skins per mount, if you check online there are like 6 per mount available

Thanks for the added links, these are the ones I was talking about, but both only offer me the reduced 3-types

> There’s 2 mount adoption license sets.

> The first set is RNG only, but can be bought in bulk.

> The second (smaller) set has 2 options, cheap for random, expensive if you want to pick and choose.

> These are two different items on the Gemstore.

>

> Set 1;

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mount_Adoption_License

>

>

> Set 2;

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Istani_Isles%E2%80%94Mount_Adoption_License

Ah sorry, now I see what you meant... so there are even 2 that are called like almost the same, that's bloody confusing....

> @"Madman.6912" said:

> > @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> > There’s 2 mount adoption license sets.

> > The first set is RNG only. The second (smaller) set is cheap for random, expensive if you want to pick and choose.

>

> I know, I said I have both, but both only offer 3 skins per mount, if you check online there are like 6 per mount available

>

> Thanks for the added links, these are the ones I was talking about, but both only offer me the reduced 3-types

If you only bought the Istani mount items, RNG or not, you only get 3/mount. You can’t access the other set of mount skins with the Istani mount licence.

> > @"Madman.6912" said:

> > > @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> > > There’s 2 mount adoption license sets.

> > > The first set is RNG only. The second (smaller) set is cheap for random, expensive if you want to pick and choose.

> >

> > I know, I said I have both, but both only offer 3 skins per mount, if you check online there are like 6 per mount available

> >

> > Thanks for the added links, these are the ones I was talking about, but both only offer me the reduced 3-types

>

> If you only bought the Istani mount items, RNG or not, you only get 3/mount. You can’t access the other set of mount skins with the Istani mount licence.

yeah, I see there are 2 ... blah, and there is not direct selection from the others, that's random only?