[Suggestion] Add 'Throw Chair' item to the Gem Store (how to make chairs fun again)

I could never understand players' hype about merely 'sitting' on chairs in an MMORPG like GW2, or any game, for that matter, and I still don't, because that is boring. The only fun sitting is the sitting we do to play GW2, imho.

Can you please make chairs more fun and interesting, Anet, by adding a 'Throw Chair' item to the Gem Store with 3 randomized variations of chair-throwing animations _and_ 3 randomized variations of chair-sitting animations for each time you sit or throw?

And for players who do not want throwable chairs crowding their inventory, then throwable chairs can be stored like Miniatures in a 'Throwable Chairs' tab with different types of chairs to throw, especially useful to the role playing community for those who want to role play as a mad person.

**The abilities for any chair in the Gem Store would be:** "Throw Chair"(at players, or anywhere: aimed in the air, to the ground, to the wall, etc. breaking on impact, like you can with Rotten Eggs), "Sit on Chair", "Stand on Chair" (where we can still do the /crossarms emote), and "Riot with Chair" (like it's a sign)

Just think, players can even buy fancier chairs from the Gem Store to throw, to sit on, to stand on, or to riot with like a sign. And of course, the Gem Store Ad would tell players they can do more than just throw their choice of chair(s).

I mean, at this point, it is not a question of why, but why not, right? We now have chairs we can sit on, so why not a chair we can have in our inventory to throw or do whatever else we want with?

An item like _that_ would sell well on the Gem Store, Anet, and you know it : ) Please?

Thank you.

Pff chairs, what we need is a flip tabel emote (with a new /rage command). A tabel spawns in front of you, your char flips it and shouts loud "quaggan poo!". The table flipping after balance patches and other nonsensical Anet shenanigans will be an epic sight.

> @"Warkind.6745" said:

> I don't think I'd really want another weird toy box item hanging around in my inventory.

>

> But more sitting animations would definitely be nice, even if they're randomized. The awkward thigh clamping male animation is so stilted.

Then chairs bought from the Gem Store can be stored like Miniatures under a tab called 'Throwable Chairs' with different types of chairs to throw, especially useful for players in the role playing community who want to play the role as a mad person.