LF causal mature PvE guild (tarnished coast)

weaponwh.9810

return player for GW2 for about a month, I'm Very causal player mainly looking for mature PvE guild for guild mission/Fractal/raid/world event anything PvE. Usually on around 7-10pm Est, more time on weekend, but generally due to family has less time to play compare to my college days.

also does it matter my char is on TC server or not since GW2 is mega server now?

Hi!

I am the recruitment officer for a guild on TC called Remnants of Hope [HOPE]. We are a mostly PVE guild but we also do a bit of PVP, WvW and RP.

From the description of what you are looking for, I believe that we be a good fit for each other. We strive to contribute an active, helpful, and positive presence in every game we play (after all, the best way to earn karma is to treat others as you’d like to be treated!). You’ll find that our community welcomes players of all ages, backgrounds, genders and play styles. Because we’re community-oriented you’ll never feel like just another cog in the wheel. We’ve only got one common goal – to enjoy our favorite online games together. We'd love for you to join us!

= WHAT WE OFFER =

Active forums and TeamSpeak 3 with a family-friendly, community atmosphere

Freedom to play your game the way you want

A calendar of scheduled events, as well as frequent on-the-spot group activities (We have daily events that cover PvE, PvP, Fractals, WvW and RP) - Majority of our events, are on the EST between 6p-11p, so I believe that would fit with your playing time

A structured leadership, with officers who specialize in different areas of the game (PvE, PvP, RP, Guild Hall, and Recruitment)\

= WHAT WE VALUE IN GUILD MEMBERS =

Positive Attitude

Maturity and Respectfulness - The majority of our members ARE over 18+ and is a family friendly environment

Friendly Natured

Team Player

Loyal

If this sounds like it might somewhere you might be interested in checking visit us at [http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2](http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2 "http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2") to apply!

Greetings Weapon,

I think you'd be a nice fit for my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast. We're currently trying to rebuild our core ranks in order to have more regular guild events. Right now, we have events (none are mandatory, ever) on Sundays and Tuesdays or Wednesdays, focusing on things like Dungeons, Fractals, Living World Story Content, hero point chasing, etc. We hope to add more in the future as our ranks grow. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST, though we have a few others from various time zones.

**We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.**

*We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.*

**We do not demand 100% representation.**

*It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.*

**We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.**

*We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.*

**We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask.** *We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.*

We also have a Discord, but use of the voice chat is on a purely optional basis, although using the text channels is expected.

For more information, check out our [Guild Website](http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com).

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.