Time to kill Scourge off Anet. They can solo Arkk

Jinks.2057

> @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > TRY to do it with other classes? You were watching video even ? The only thing kept him alive its : barriers ,heals from bloodmagic. You supposed to die if fail that mechanic because its explode for maximum of your health .

> > > Pretty much sure point of that thread was :only scourge can do it . But its easy to fix , make oneshot mechanic do 99999 damage so you die no matter what

> > > (BUT STILL WHY THIS ON PVP FORUM? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

> >

> > Berserker and Soulbeast can also get past that. Tempest and Core Ranger can as well with elite skills. Do all of those also need to be nerfed?

>

> Please post video evidence of those classes solo'n Arkk.

>

> Thank you

I'm curious as well ... would love to see video from him doing that ^.^

How a class performs on a pve boss is indicative of how it handles in pvp? When the skills are specifically altered between the game modes? Listen to yourself. When you have a scripted bot going through a preconfigured array of actions; no shit someone is going to solo it.

> @"Gretzel.6790" said:

> How a class performs on a pve boss is indicative of how it handles in pvp? When the skills are specifically altered between the game modes? Listen to yourself. When you have a scripted bot going through a preconfigured array of actions; no kitten someone is going to solo it.

When someone tends to solo high end PvE content that was never supposed to be solo'd the Devs act quick.

Scourge has been need a nuclear bomb of a nerf since inception...hopefully this will make anet do something

Dungeons weren't supposed to be solo'd yet they are and thief/warrior/elementalist are among the best at doing it.

The same goes for fractals, they weren't meant to be soloable, yet we've seen countless players (with different professions) videos shocasing themselve soloing fractal.

Just typing "solo Arkk" on youtube allow you to see a few video with even one were a guardian almost kill arkk in CM, barely missing at 6% health.

PvE is all about knowledge of the mechanisms, some professions will be stronger against some kind of mechanism while other will perform better on other mechanisms. This is nothing new.

Introducing a PvE video in order to achieve a PvP nerf is not a wise thing.

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> Dungeons weren't supposed to be solo'd yet they are and thief/warrior/elementalist are among the best at doing it.

> The same goes for fractals, they weren't meant to be soloable, yet we've seen countless players (with different professions) videos shocasing themselve soloing fractal.

> Just typing "solo Arkk" on youtube allow you to see a few video with even one were a guardian almost kill arkk in CM, barely missing at 6% health.

>

> PvE is all about knowledge of the mechanisms, some professions will be stronger against some kind of mechanism while other will perform better on other mechanisms. This is nothing new.

>

> Introducing a PvE video in order to achieve a PvP nerf is not a wise thing.

Dungeons....memes.... Cant find ANY video just by typing SOLO ARKK ,you have better youtube than me ?

We can see he's not using sand savant, my conclusion is : sand savant is not so OP.

Oh and I think I saw an interesting detail. Arkk is always in the shade, and I think maybe that played a role but I'm not sure. What we can say is that Arkk is fighting like a real pvp player ... who would have broken his keyboard and can't move anymore.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > Dungeons weren't supposed to be solo'd yet they are and thief/warrior/elementalist are among the best at doing it.

> > The same goes for fractals, they weren't meant to be soloable, yet we've seen countless players (with different professions) videos shocasing themselve soloing fractal.

> > Just typing "solo Arkk" on youtube allow you to see a few video with even one were a guardian almost kill arkk in CM, barely missing at 6% health.

> >

> > PvE is all about knowledge of the mechanisms, some professions will be stronger against some kind of mechanism while other will perform better on other mechanisms. This is nothing new.

> >

> > Introducing a PvE video in order to achieve a PvP nerf is not a wise thing.

>

> Dungeons....memes.... Cant find ANY video just by typing SOLO ARKK ,you have better youtube than me ?

Maybe, the videos the search grant you from some keywords depends a lot from where you live. Youtube is owned by google and they annoyingly like to give you result that they "select" for you based on where you are connected,assuming your nationality, native langage and forcing some content upon you.

So, with just the keywords "solo arkk", I have:

- 1 elementalist video _Roul SC_

- 1 guardian video _meteorolite_

- 1 warrior video _lord hizen_

- 2 necromancers video from _lord hizen_ and _Mika feralchain_

- Content related to the game arkk.

With "GW2" alongside "solo arkk", I also have a french thief video, _lord hizen_ (again) with it's ranger, some duo video and full group videos.

> @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > TRY to do it with other classes? You were watching video even ? The only thing kept him alive its : barriers ,heals from bloodmagic. You supposed to die if fail that mechanic because its explode for maximum of your health .

> > > Pretty much sure point of that thread was :only scourge can do it . But its easy to fix , make oneshot mechanic do 99999 damage so you die no matter what

> >

> > Berserker and Soulbeast can also get past that. Tempest and Core Ranger can as well with elite skills. Do all of those also need to be nerfed?

>

>

> Thank you

They don't have epidemic to clear the adds. That's why Scourge is used, for Epidemic.

> @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> >

>

>

> Thank you

- ele solo arkk

- war solo arkk

wait, I am in the pve section right?

> @"Sephylon.4938" said:

> > @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > TRY to do it with other classes? You were watching video even ? The only thing kept him alive its : barriers ,heals from bloodmagic. You supposed to die if fail that mechanic because its explode for maximum of your health .

> > > > Pretty much sure point of that thread was :only scourge can do it . But its easy to fix , make oneshot mechanic do 99999 damage so you die no matter what

> > > > (BUT STILL WHY THIS ON PVP FORUM? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

> > >

> > > Berserker and Soulbeast can also get past that. Tempest and Core Ranger can as well with elite skills. Do all of those also need to be nerfed?

> >

> > Please post video evidence of those classes solo'n Arkk.

> >

> > Thank you

>

>

- ele solo arkk

>

- war solo arkk

>

> wait, I am in the pve section right?

I wasnt looking at that because there wasnt written CM anywhere :D

> @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> >

>

>

> Thank you

Perhaps you misunderstood my point. You were talking about a specific mechanic that Scourge can get past because they can self-res. Berserker and Soulbeast can avoid going down in the first place while Ranger and Tempest can also self-res. It's not just Scourge that can get past that.

> @"Vaga.5174" said:

> If a mechanic of the fractal is intended to kill you if you do not do it, and it does not kill you, then that is not the failure of balance for scourge (as this threads subject suggests), that is a failure of the mechanic. As you say, if that is the intent of the mechanic, then adjust the damage to do 99999 damage to make it compulsory.

>

>

Does this apparent one shot mechanic bypass invuln and evade and block? Otherwise any class should survive it really. Sorry I don't pve and I'm trying to figure out what's the deal from my cell phone