BLACK LION TRADING CO.

Have you tried clearing your GW2 cache? Because this isn't something everyone, or even the majority, experiences.

Instructions found in the Knowledge Base accessed via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Search - Troubleshoot Trading Post'.

Also, make sure nothing is conflicting with the Coherent program/browser.

Good luck.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Have you tried clearing your GW2 cache? Because this isn't something everyone, or even the majority, experiences.

> Instructions found in the Knowledge Base accessed via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Search - Troubleshoot Trading Post'.

> Also, make sure nothing is conflicting with the Coherent program/browser.

>

> Good luck.

Yup. I do it all the time before I start my game. Thank you for the reply. I find it weird that I can purchase a car, and all the features that come with it function fine, but Arena Net has yet to fix this despite all the numerous complaints on the forum.

> @"wardorf.8629" said:

> I've read all the posts, about the trading company function not working. I'm surprised this hasn't been fixed yet, considering it's your cash cow. Every other function in game works, but this one. Takes forever to load, and when selling, or even buying gems takes over 20 minutes to load a screen. At first I thought it might be my PC, so I upgraded, [...]

Upgraded how exactly? If anything, it's an issue with the internet, not with your hardware capacities.

Have you added the GW2 game folder (the one that includes the gw2.exe) to the list of exclusions for your antivirus' behavior shield?

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"wardorf.8629" said:

> > I've read all the posts, about the trading company function not working. I'm surprised this hasn't been fixed yet, considering it's your cash cow. Every other function in game works, but this one. Takes forever to load, and when selling, or even buying gems takes over 20 minutes to load a screen. At first I thought it might be my PC, so I upgraded, [...]

>

> Upgraded how exactly? If anything, it's an issue with the internet, not with your hardware capacities.

>

> Have you added the GW2 game folder (or at least the gw2.exe) to the list of exclusions for your antivirus' behavior shield?

Indeed I have, but still the same results. New PC, built by a family member in the gaming industry, using the specifications for GW2 "Best Performance" to no avail. Thanks for the reply.

> @"wardorf.8629" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > Have you added the GW2 game folder (the one that includes the gw2.exe) to the list of exclusions for your antivirus' behavior shield?

>

> Indeed I have, but still the same results. New PC, built by a family member in the gaming industry, using the specifications for GW2 "Best Performance" to no avail. Thanks for the reply.

Hmmm... well, as I stated earlier, it is certainly not an issue with your PC per se. How about your firewall? Have you tried deleting GW2.exe from the list, restarted your PC, then launched the game again (and thereby have it re-added)?

P.S. I wonder if GW2 requires certain ports.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> Upgraded how exactly? If anything, it's an issue with the internet, not with your hardware capacities.

It is especially not a general problem at all.

There are many things which can go wrong there, and nearly all of them are a wrong doing on the clients side. To display the shop, the game uses the coherent browser.

Maybe the executable isn't allowed to access the internet, maybe you use a DNS resolver, which has problems resolving the DNS name for the shop URL. You said you've read "all the posts", yet there aren't posts this often to see it as a big problem, I would say.

> @"Nokomis.5076" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > Upgraded how exactly? If anything, it's an issue with the internet, not with your hardware capacities.

> It is especially not a general problem at all.

>

> There are many things which can go wrong there, and nearly all of them are a wrong doing on the clients side. To display the shop, the game uses the coherent browser.

>

> Maybe the executable isn't allowed to access the internet, maybe you use a DNS resolver, which has problems resolving the DNS name for the shop URL. You said you've read "all the posts", yet there aren't posts this often to see it as a big problem, I would say.

Thank you very much. This is somewhat helpful.