Why does Treb do 10k damage AND knockback, with infinite reconstruction from repair kits?

bLind.6278

Who ACTUALLY thought that was a good idea?

It does a TON of damage in teamfights, completely destroys teamfights on points, completely locks down points for that matter, adds yet another AoE field to look out for outside of the other 400 AoE fields that this game has devolved into to placate the complete morons that can't handle targeted skills, and is otherwise just poor design all around. And to top it off, by the time you've destroyed the Trebuchet, the repair kit is back up. There is virtually zero down time for trebs, and the loss of one character to control it is made up by the extremely high dps, mobility of where you can fire it, etc.

Cut the damage out ENTIRELY if you keep the knockback in, remove the ability for it to target anything but middle point, AND cut the damage in half and it would still have a significant impact on every game where someone camps it.

Losing to a better team on that map is fine. Losing literally because of Trebuchet is NOT.

> @"Chaith.8256" said:

> I'm surprised to hear complaints about a big red circle nuke with a 6 second arming time and audio warning. Losing because of Trebuchet can be avoided without nerfing treb.

Remember, this is the community that couldn't handle Scourge's pulsing AOE circles back when Scourge was balanced. And even now that they are essentially removed from the game, *Still* complains about Scourge.

> @"Klaeljanus.7695" said:

> > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > I'm surprised to hear complaints about a big red circle nuke with a 6 second arming time and audio warning. Losing because of Trebuchet can be avoided without nerfing treb.

>

> Remember, this is the community that couldn't handle Scourge's pulsing AOE circles back when Scourge was balanced. And even now that they are essentially removed from the game, *Still* complains about Scourge.

wat

> > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > I'm surprised to hear complaints about a big red circle nuke with a 6 second arming time and audio warning. Losing because of Trebuchet can be avoided without nerfing treb.

>

> Remember, this is the community that couldn't handle Scourge's pulsing AOE circles back when Scourge was balanced. And even now that they are essentially removed from the game, *Still* complains about Scourge.

>_back when scourge was balanced._

>**back when scourge was balanced**

ok

> @"Chaith.8256" said:

> I'm surprised to hear complaints about a big red circle nuke with a 6 second arming time and audio warning. Losing because of Trebuchet can be avoided without nerfing treb.

Because with the rest of the visual noise it's easy to overlook. If there weren't 15 AoE fields down at any time it wouldn't be as much of an issue. It's still noticeable, but it's stupid to have just another thing to track on top of everything else, especially when it's a 2s knockback that does 10k damage. It's overtuned.

> > @"Chaith.8256" said:

>

To be fair, Scourge red AoE circles still don't tell you which F skill the scourge is using. The circles only indicate that the Scourge is using something. This is important because things like Sand Cascade are almost never worth a dodge, but Garish Pillar is a priority dodge.

Nerf anything that can kill me in this game please!...

At this rate I wonder why so many players play mmo and especially PvP. Seriously, after the treb, what will be asked? "Remove environmental obstacle because players use them to hide themself behind when I try to kill them"?

well, to be fair.....treb has a 20 min warning its about to hit, with a giant red circle thats bigger then the entire point, and it does take one of the other team out of the fight if they're using it giving you an easy win making the match a 4v5 because one of them isnt even fighting, in addition to having the kung-fu equivillant of hellen keller if they're using the treb much less pick up a repair kit which if u see on the middle of the screen directly in front of your face means you're about to win anyway......so rly, if you're sitting in one place and blind and unable to move even though you are fully capable of doing so why are you in pvp to begin with?