September Monthly Automated Tournament Delayed to 9/24

What's equal between having it tomorrow and next week is that a person might not be able to play any one of the days. The difference is that some people might have work the same day each week. So those who this apply to who would be able to play today might not be able to play tomorrow, however be able to play next week; Saturday-Saturday. The other difference is that there's no time for people to adjust and reschedule and not such a short notice. It makes no sense to have it tomorrow.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this decision being made based on forum posts in the first place? People being more vocal about it isn't equivalent to the actual representative opinion of the community. Not to mention the conflict of interest people might have when they can all play tomorrow and know that other teams they are in competition with can't.

In the end, it's just one tourney and I don't really mind. I'm speaking though for the people that DO mind. Plenty of players I know have been practicing a long time for tomorrow and shouldn't be punished for an error on anet's part.

> @Aeroxe.8140 said:

> Why is this decision being made based on forum posts in the first place? People being more vocal about it isn't equivalent to the actual representative opinion of the community. Not to mention the conflict of interest people might have when they can all play tomorrow and know that other teams they are in competition with can't.

>

> In the end, it's just one tourney and I don't really mind. I'm speaking though for the people that DO mind. Plenty of players I know have been practicing a long time for tomorrow and shouldn't be punished for an error on anet's part.

Pretty sure theres a lot of representation in this thread from teams who will win the tournament.

The date has been changed, the damage has been done and some people will inevitably not be able to make next week or tomorrow. So just do it sooner rather than later. The appeal of this tournament is that it is RIGHT AFTER PoF. Seeing what comps/builds people come up with 24/48hrs right after a big expansion is whats going to make it interesting. Please don't delay this to next week. #tomorrow

> @NotoriousNaru.1705 said:

> The date has been changed, the damage has been done and some people will inevitably not be able to make next week or tomorrow. So just do it sooner rather than later. The appeal of this tournament is that it is RIGHT AFTER PoF. Seeing what comps/builds people come up with 24/48hrs right after a big expansion is whats going to make it interesting. Please don't delay this to next week. #tomorrow

Also fits the hype of expansion that was just released and will get good views on twitch for us who streams it

> @Obindo.6802 said:

> A lot of people will want it tomorrow because other competing teams won't be able to play then, meaning a higher chance for themselves to win. Having it next week leads to a more competetive tournament.

That might be the case for EU but for NA both the top teams can compete tomorrow and they will 100% have to roster change if they delay to next week

> @OlrunTheBlade.1486 said:

> @"Helio.3054" Abjured literally decided on their roster two days ago. Don't act like them changing their roster is going to be an issue. Also, my team will most likely have to make roster changes if the tournament happens tomorrow. You commenting on three separate accounts doesn't make it any more fair.

I know you're upset youll have to find new teammates to fight for top 8, but some of us who actually expect to win the tournament want to be able to compete. I can't compete next week.

> @NotoriousNaru.1705 said:

> Both top teams in NA competing for that #1 spot can make tomorrow. Three of my teammates can't make next week because they took this week off(m00bs/helio/ipno). Tomorrow will be Bes.

you considering its only 2 teams all the while having all your friends + multiple accounts commenting tomorrow is a bit ridiculous and drastic lol

> @Darek.1836 said:

> > @OlrunTheBlade.1486 said:

> > @"Helio.3054" Abjured literally decided on their roster two days ago. Don't act like them changing their roster is going to be an issue. Also, my team will most likely have to make roster changes if the tournament happens tomorrow. You commenting on three separate accounts doesn't make it any more fair.

>

> I know you're upset youll have to find new teammates to fight for top 8, but some of us who actually expect to win the tournament want to be able to compete. I can't compete next week.

Bes deserves Bes of the Bes title. Don't deny him his birthright.