Action camera and auto-attack

Hey guys, I have a question for you concerning the action camera. Usually when I initiate an attack and action camera is on, my character will not auto-attack the target. It will only attack if I hold the left mouse button or if I press skill 1. I have already checked that the target is selected (it is showing in the top area of my screen), I have also made sure the target is in range, so much that if I press 1 I see the damage numbers, but my character will not attack.

I tried modifying each one of the options under "Combat", such as Autotargeting, Target Lock, etc, but none of them would change this behaviour. Would that be something else? Or a combination of these options?

By the way, I forgot to mention that it would usually stop attacking in the middle of a fight. So the first hits would auto-attack most of the times, but depending on the mob's action, it stops auto-attacking and it won't restore until I leave action camera and return to it. It is currently the only thing preventing me from using that feature.

Here is a video that shows what I described exactly. No button was pressed after the initial blink to start the attack.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!ApJQIvxu9xD_lQ3jOaa4s9gkkkm0

• 3 weeks later...

From what I understand that is how it is intended to work in ActionCam, you have to hold down Left Mouse button to keep autoattacking.

I noticed the same thing when testing ActionCam, and find that once you enable action cam auto-autoattacks stops working. Disabling it again, and it starts working.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to Gravedigger this, but the Problem goes deeper. Even if I hold down the Left Mouse Button, the Auto Attack Stops when you use certain Skills inbetween, so you have to release and Press Left Mouse Button Again. This is NOT the Case without Action Camera. There you can hold the Skill 1 key and it will always continue as soon as you have a Target again.

So I consider it a Major issue that it Stops for no apparent reason just because I used another Skill in between.

I tested this on Several Different Classes and it is mostly related to AoE Skills. Some Skills make it Auto Attack without Holding the Left Mouse Button Down, others interrupt it completely.