I love action cam and first person but have two suggestions.

I personally use action camera exclusively in all game modes, even ranked pvp and raids. However it does have some shortcomings, one of which is placing ground targets directly on top of your character. This is because you can't aim your camera all the way down at your feet, it cuts off short. This is the case whether you are using action cam or not. If we were able to aim our cameras _all the way down_ to our feet than action camera would be absolutely perfect for me.

Secondly I enjoy entering first person occasionally, like in the open world or doing story content. One thing that I would like to see changed in first person is the ability to see your own weapons. Sometimes your weapons appear when you first enter first person but than disappear after you use an ability. I would like to be able to see my weapons at all times in first person, I think it looks cool and it's not distracting at all. When playing a Holosmith you can see your photon forge weapons when you use their respective abilities, I think this looks really cool. Please let us see our weapons at all times in first person or at least have the option to do so.

I believe these two changes would be very easy to implement. What do you all think?