Accidental clicked the wrong reward, anyway I can get it replaced?

So I just finished my King toad achievement tonight, took my around 2 weeks to farm i through. Gotta say it was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed the unique challenge of it, but out of my excitement I accidentally clicked the wrong reward out of the kaiser snake box when I Went to accept the reward. I accidentally clicked the kaiser snake scepter when I thought I was clicking on the rifle, is there anyway I can get this item replaced?

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread area, I've never really ventured into these forums despite playing for a long time, and are not too familiar, sorry!

Yes, you can ask to have the weapons switched via the help or support option above. Not sure they will do it though given you got a reward. That said, it may be just easier to do the dailies in SAB instead. You can get another Kaiser skin in eight days. One of the rewards for completing it is also a Kaiser skin, and you have more than enough time to do it given SAB ends in about two weeks as of this posting

Course Load – 20 AP/100 AP

You will need to complete the Course Work: Super Adventure Festival achievement (which requires you to complete 3 of the daily Super Adventure Box achievements) 8 times for each completion of Course Load. This will require 8 days per 20 AP. You have just 21 days for 2018 version of SAB so you can complete this achievement twice at the most for 40 AP.

Source: http://dulfy.net/2018/03/29/gw2-super-adventure-box-2018-event-guide/

Support: https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I already completed my first course load achievement, and I admit I didn't find that one nearly as fun as the King toad. That being said, I was doing king toad for the actual ascended piece it gives you, not really the skin. The flavor text on the bottom and the infusion it comes with made it really special. I am aware there's an item that can safely remove the infusion so I can put it into my current ascended pieces, but that was only half the reason I wanted to complete this achievement, though, thanks again for your help.