Wintrading still common and becoming all too much

Chilli.2976

> @"Chilli.2976" said:

> Multiboxing is legal - but using them to wintrade is against the TOS.

multiboxing - i know.

wintrade is actually very debatable , because they let wintraders still play on alts,not hunting all of them ,iv seen many wintraders still playing and not dishonored . titles they wintraded arent removed. :)

their isn't anything to debate about.... win trading isn't legal even if you are multi boxing. Win traders are still playing on different account or on their main account doing other stuff but if caught they aren't pvping in rank for a few months.

@chill within the top 50 NA it's a given that people are going to screw over other players just so they can drop in rating in order to hold a spot above the top 50 in rank status. Happens way to often

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > Multiboxing is legal - but using them to wintrade is against the TOS.

>

> multiboxing - i know.

> wintrade is actually very debatable , because they let wintraders still play on alts,not hunting all of them ,iv seen many wintraders still playing and not dishonored . titles they wintraded arent removed. :)

Well, its looks like in the "too hard" basket for some people.

2 games back to back with the same 2 players in rank.... it's odd seeing a player who reached "top 25" and seeing them completely feeding going "far" all game as a thief. I'll never understand why we get paired up with the same players back to back into games just to get trolled for the LoLs. Match making NEEDS to be looked into where players don't get the same team BACK to BACK.