Anet, from the bottom of my heart, thank you

I caught the game patch notes this morning on the updates to BL Chest and Statuettes. Although at work I will be heading straight to log in when I get home. I missed the opportunity to obtain the Wild Magic Backpack/Glider when it was rng (only having a small budget for keys at the time) and I see that my hoarding of statuettes in hope you would make this available has been worth the wait.

I think currency like the statuettes are one of the best ideas you have had for those of us that can't jump on every gemstone/bl chest update but can slowly hoard to obtain enough to get those "hot ticket items" like said glider.

One satisfied customer here :)

> @"Witch of Doom.5739" said:

> I think it's great too. In a BLC a couple of months (?) ago, I got the Griffin Hatchling backpack/glider, and my enjoyment of it isn't dependent on how many other people have it, so I hope that one is available to others in the future. It's too cute on Asura.

I got this backpack/glider out of my last BLC purchases. Not too long ago? It is seriously adorable!

> @"Witch of Doom.5739" said:

> I think it's great too. In a BLC a couple of months (?) ago, I got the Griffin Hatchling backpack/glider, and my enjoyment of it isn't dependent on how many other people have it, so I hope that one is available to others in the future. It's too cute on Asura.

I'm a bad person...I stuck that on my giant male norn (biggest norn you can get both height and body type)