New after absence

I got back into the game and it really is a beautiful game. But then came the grim truth :) honestly. Here I am fighting mobs in an area and I need to get four cannons, 3 Elite fighters etc etc

and anyway, I have them ALL (took me more than an hour running around because some mobs were not there and apparently had to restore or something). Anyway, nearly done, wow

and then I accidentally run into an (out of area) place. And not that it gives you enough warning so you have a chance to go back, it just threw me out and I was back at the very beginning!

I managed to get back to where I had been and the mobs I had to kill etc, all the stuff I had already completed, has to be done again. Sorry guys, this sucks. I play to enjoy a game not be used for money and stupid childplay!

well its not like that at all. only rl money you need is for diamonds for costume items and skins. but even then you can trade the gold earned in game to buy diamonds. some areas are a little overwhelming (don't know where you were at) . if you were undergeared or playing a weak class. but don't let one incident make you leave the game. its a great game. but if you do leave over one incident you may want to leave mmo's all together. because this is a really laid back forgiving game compared to whats out there right now. good luck