Looking for players to act in GW2 comics! (EU servers only)

Draakje.7235

Tyria is looking for more heroes!!! ( only EU server players )

While im very busy with preparing for my upcoming exams next week, in my head things are still on the move. With that are also some great idea's for the comics i want to create.

In general the upcoming Drakossus comic will look a lot better and more professional then my first one. Besides the Drakossus comic i want to create bigger story comics where i need players to act in it as a hero character or as a extra figure (see it as a controllable NPC).

Thats why im shouting out to you, the GW2 player!

As i said before, im looking for people who want to take up a role in the upcoming comics. The story's im having in my mind are not yet fully completed and writen down, but i already want to create a character/player database who are available to fulfill a role in the upcoming comics. Its possible that you will be futured in multiple comics.

I also have to be clear to you all about what im having in mind. Because GW2 is a living and breathing world i want that players ingame can reconise you ingame and are able to connect you to the comics and the story.

Therefore im having some conditions to your character. the first one is the character name. i dont want any references to the real world. character names that arent a real name are excluded from applying as well. some examples:

**Allowed examples:**

Kay Steelwhisperer

Naomi Sunrider

Gayle

Lena furious

Queza

**Excluded examples:**

Key Farmer

Ted wheelchair

Soeplepel ( its a dutch word )

Mystic Toilet boy

German hero

Also, your character has to be finished. so your not "allowed" to change the character armor/weapons when it has made a apperance in a comic. In case you change your character before you have ever been in a comic, you simply have to apply your character again.

**How do i sign up?**

Its very simple. Answer the following questions and add the asked screenshots. Then send them to: Drakossus@gmail.com

Questions:

1. Whats your ingame handler?

2. How can i contact you outside the game?

3. Your real name

4. Your age

5. what expansions do you have? Heart of Thorns / Path of Fire

6. Your characters name

7. Your characters race

8. Your characters class (warrior, elementelist, ranger etc. etc. )

9. Your characters gender

10. the background story and personality of your character (optional)

11. Do you mind to play as a extra character in the comic?

12. Do you mind if you have to get dedicaded armor/weapons if you have to play as a extra character? ( it wont be expensive )

13. What mounts do you have? (yes, mounts will be a feature in the comics )

14. What skins do you have for your mounts? You can write those down or show in a screenshots aswell.

15. Add a minimum of 4 screenshots of your character from multiple angles that include your weapons. The more screenshots the better. Please pay attention when your having a helmet, i cant see your head. So keep that in mind while making the screenshots.

All this information needs to be send to: **Drakossus@gmail.com**

For questions you can always send me a message!

If you want to stay updated about the comics, just follow my FB page and you will be the first to be notified.

https://www.facebook.com/GamingDrakossus/

A small peak how the comics are going to be.

https://www.facebook.com/GamingDrakossus/posts/352759191898959

Hopefully we can have a great time together in the future while making the comics! and have a awesome read after that.

Signed, Drakossus.

Edit: added a example comic to the post. Be aware its a example. So the final comics are bigger, better looking and more profesional. Also changed the link to my facebook page. Seems i did add my personal facebook profile instead of the Drakossus page.

> @"Draakje.7235" said:

> Also, your character has to be finished. so your not "allowed" to change the character armor/weapons when it has made a apperance in a comic. In case you change your character before you have ever been in a comic, you simply have to apply your character again.

I don't understand the reasons, why this would be required. Could you please elaborate?

> @"seinka.4823" said:

> > @"Draakje.7235" said:

> > Also, your character has to be finished. so your not "allowed" to change the character armor/weapons when it has made a apperance in a comic. In case you change your character before you have ever been in a comic, you simply have to apply your character again.

>

> I don't understand the reasons, why this would be required. Could you please elaborate?

Because i dont want that characters change by the way they look while the story is ongoing. The only reason a character will change is by optaining a stronger weapon/armor in the story itself. This will also avoid confusion when people are reading the comic and a character has in a instant different armor or weapons. It just doesnt make any sense story wise. hopefully this will answer your question.

Whats your ingame handler? - Tansk

How can i contact you outside the game? Snap chat - Jaxxxyboi

Your real name - Aimee

Your age - 22

what expansions do you have? Heart of Thorns / Path of Fire - Warth of the Lichking

Your characters name - Mightyteapot

Your characters race - Orc - SMOrc

Your characters class (warrior, elementelist, ranger etc. etc. ) - Mesmer

Your characters gender - Non binary attack helicopter

the background story and personality of your character (optional) - I am Potato

Do you mind to play as a extra character in the comic? - Yes

Do you mind if you have to get dedicaded armor/weapons if you have to play as a extra character? ( it wont be expensive ) - No

What mounts do you have? (yes, mounts will be a feature in the comics ) I have the Mount from Rated Battle Ground 2500 rating

What skins do you have for your mounts? You can write those down or show in a screenshots aswell. None.

> @"Equilibriator.8741" said:

> Do you have any examples of previous work of any kind so I know this is worth the effort?

I did make a tryout already to get used to the program im using. I was making a comic that will be more professional by the way it looks and has more story in it. It will show what all other comics will going to look like. Sadly because of my exams the coming 2 weeks and a 1week long school trip after thats its having some delay.

I will notify you when that comic is done. To give you a small peak about how the comics will going to be in the final setup you can follow this link. Be aware it was a test to try out the program and it wasnt focused on profesionality. So the real comics will be much better, bigger and longer.

https://www.facebook.com/GamingDrakossus/posts/352759191898959

Im aware that not everybody has facebook. So on the background im also busy to make a website for it where people can read the comics.

Edit to the main post: added a example comic to the post. Be aware its a example. So the final comics are bigger, better looking and more profesional. Also changed the link to my facebook page. Seems i did add my personal facebook profile instead of the Drakossus page.

> @"Draakje.7235" said:

> > @"seinka.4823" said:

> > > @"Draakje.7235" said:

> > > Also, your character has to be finished. so your not "allowed" to change the character armor/weapons when it has made a apperance in a comic. In case you change your character before you have ever been in a comic, you simply have to apply your character again.

> >

> > I don't understand the reasons, why this would be required. Could you please elaborate?

>

> Because i dont want that characters change by the way they look while the story is ongoing. The only reason a character will change is by optaining a stronger weapon/armor in the story itself. This will also avoid confusion when people are reading the comic and a character has in a instant different armor or weapons. It just doesnt make any sense story wise. hopefully this will answer your question.

Oh, I see the example now, so the comics will be made with in-game screenshots. That makes sense now.