ONE SHOT REAPER ! WvW Zerk Bombing / Gameplay + Guide & Build

Lasiurus.4067

> @"Lasiurus.4067" said:

>

>

> ONE SHOT Reaper, lot's of fight in WvW with my DPS/Zerk Necromancer. I prefer Reaper over Scourge, the DPS/Burst is insane.

> This build is not meta and not the best & quite selfish, but very fun to play. The build is explained at 13:00.

> Hope you will enjoy it !

> There are some 50v50 in Obsidian Sanctum, some Portal Bomb, some Outnumbered, a bit of everything with my Staff/GreatSword Reaper :)

If one does not have the skill to win in a fight then the alternatives are either make a one shot build so enemy cant fight back or make a condi build and spread diseases. Either way it shows lack of skill .

> @"Lasiurus.4067" said:

>

>

> ONE SHOT Reaper, lot's of fight in WvW with my DPS/Zerk Necromancer. I prefer Reaper over Scourge, the DPS/Burst is insane.

> This build is not meta and not the best & quite selfish, but very fun to play. The build is explained at 13:00.

> Hope you will enjoy it !

> There are some 50v50 in Obsidian Sanctum, some Portal Bomb, some Outnumbered, a bit of everything with my Staff/GreatSword Reaper :)

Lol you make things look easy

I tried your weaver marshal build and man its fun but i do get wrecked , the animations are awesome though but the that build is high skill level