Path of Fire physical disc copy?

thing is anet this time around to save money just like they did with the new forums case in point . they put a lot of stuff together that was very much not how the old forums was set up . same goes for the new pack they did not boxes unless for what ever reason it is you live in the UK . you can get a box their . but in the NA all you ever going to get is a code and no box or any thing. but maybe down the road say winter they do something with a box for the Collection purpose. but the way I see it right now I do not nor would I even count on a box version . unless you go to the UK

> @SRoode.7318 said:

> Just out of curiosity, why would you need a physical CD? If their servers go down forever, you can't play... Forever.

>

Because I've had all of the cases.

Guild wars prophecies.

Guild wars Factions.

Guild wars Nightfall and Eye Of The North and all of the guild wars 2 boxes.

Just a thing, I guess.

═════════════════════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════════════════════

> @Alchofas.8243 said:

> Collection purpose, I also have all the physical discs of Guild Wars 2, they just look awesome, especially the cover and the cover box.

I do too... I hate digital. It doesn't feel as "cool." lol

> @WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:

> thing is anet this time around to save money just like they did with the new forums case in point . they put a lot of stuff together that was very much not how the old forums was set up . same goes for the new pack they did not boxes unless for what ever reason it is you live in the UK . you can get a box their . but in the NA all you ever going to get is a code and no box or any thing. but maybe down the road say winter they do something with a box for the Collection purpose. but the way I see it right now I do not nor would I even count on a box version . unless you go to the UK

Awh.... They better email me a collectors. I live the U.S. So this s u c ksss. :-1:

Thank you though. I appreciate the response.

> @"Panties Of DOom.3891" said:

> > @WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:

> > thing is anet this time around to save money just like they did with the new forums case in point . they put a lot of stuff together that was very much not how the old forums was set up . same goes for the new pack they did not boxes unless for what ever reason it is you live in the UK . you can get a box their . but in the NA all you ever going to get is a code and no box or any thing. but maybe down the road say winter they do something with a box for the Collection purpose. but the way I see it right now I do not nor would I even count on a box version . unless you go to the UK

>

> Awh.... They better email me a collectors. I live the U.S. So this s u c ksss. :-1:

> Thank you though. I appreciate the response.

might want to e mail them with that so they can do so . and I am in the us as well too . and I can understand why you want it . I just see it a shame you might have to go to the UK to get if you want bad enough . lets say to be honest I do not see anet doing a boxed version in the us at all even for the holidays even . case in point the new forums are not laid out the same as the old forums was done. and them changes was all done to the new forums to save anet money . this is why their is not living story sub forums no more or hot sub forums any more. and every thing is pretty much just pushed together now .

> > @"Panties Of DOom.3891" said:

> > > @WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:

> > > thing is anet this time around to save money just like they did with the new forums case in point . they put a lot of stuff together that was very much not how the old forums was set up . same goes for the new pack they did not boxes unless for what ever reason it is you live in the UK . you can get a box their . but in the NA all you ever going to get is a code and no box or any thing. but maybe down the road say winter they do something with a box for the Collection purpose. but the way I see it right now I do not nor would I even count on a box version . unless you go to the UK

> >

> > Awh.... They better email me a collectors. I live the U.S. So this s u c ksss. :-1:

> > Thank you though. I appreciate the response.

>

> might want to e mail them with that so they can do so . and I am in the us as well too . and I can understand why you want it . I just see it a shame you might have to go to the UK to get if you want bad enough . lets say to be honest I do not see anet doing a boxed version in the us at all even for the holidays even . case in point the new forums are not laid out the same as the old forums was done. and them changes was all done to the new forums to save anet money . this is why their is not living story sub forums no more or hot sub forums any more. and every thing is pretty much just pushed together now .

Thanks for all of the information. B)

Well dang, anet is getting cheap. I guess you're right. Maybe if they do come out with a box, I'll just buy it for my sister or whatever because she has the game as well but I don't even know. Kinda disappointed. :/

I guess they're just trying to save money where it seems fitting, which is understandable but still.. The boxes were pre cool especially from the original guild wars, they had posters and books and all sorts of stuff in the disc box but I just kept on collecting.

> @"Panties Of DOom.3891" said:

> > @WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:

> > > @"Panties Of DOom.3891" said:

> > > > @WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:

> > > > thing is anet this time around to save money just like they did with the new forums case in point . they put a lot of stuff together that was very much not how the old forums was set up . same goes for the new pack they did not boxes unless for what ever reason it is you live in the UK . you can get a box their . but in the NA all you ever going to get is a code and no box or any thing. but maybe down the road say winter they do something with a box for the Collection purpose. but the way I see it right now I do not nor would I even count on a box version . unless you go to the UK

> > >

> > > Awh.... They better email me a collectors. I live the U.S. So this s u c ksss. :-1:

> > > Thank you though. I appreciate the response.

> >

> > might want to e mail them with that so they can do so . and I am in the us as well too . and I can understand why you want it . I just see it a shame you might have to go to the UK to get if you want bad enough . lets say to be honest I do not see anet doing a boxed version in the us at all even for the holidays even . case in point the new forums are not laid out the same as the old forums was done. and them changes was all done to the new forums to save anet money . this is why their is not living story sub forums no more or hot sub forums any more. and every thing is pretty much just pushed together now .

>

>

> Thanks for all of the information. B)

> Well dang, anet is getting cheap. I guess you're right. Maybe if they do come out with a box, I'll just buy it for my sister or whatever because she has the game as well but I don't even know. Kinda disappointed. :/

> I guess they're just trying to save money where it seems fitting, which is understandable but still.. The boxes were pre cool especially from the original guild wars, they had posters and books and all sorts of stuff in the disc box but I just kept on collecting.

your welcome B) and yup they are getting that cheap these days . and for me I think I looked at the boxes I had for like a whole 2 seconds before I got the disk out to load it up . then tossed the boxes .. and tossed the disks right after they began having it set up to go to their web site and just download the clients and you was good to go again . :p

> > @"Panties Of DOom.3891" said:

> > > @WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:

> > > > @"Panties Of DOom.3891" said:

> > > > > @WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:

> > > > > thing is anet this time around to save money just like they did with the new forums case in point . they put a lot of stuff together that was very much not how the old forums was set up . same goes for the new pack they did not boxes unless for what ever reason it is you live in the UK . you can get a box their . but in the NA all you ever going to get is a code and no box or any thing. but maybe down the road say winter they do something with a box for the Collection purpose. but the way I see it right now I do not nor would I even count on a box version . unless you go to the UK

> > > >

> > > > Awh.... They better email me a collectors. I live the U.S. So this s u c ksss. :-1:

> > > > Thank you though. I appreciate the response.

> > >

> > > might want to e mail them with that so they can do so . and I am in the us as well too . and I can understand why you want it . I just see it a shame you might have to go to the UK to get if you want bad enough . lets say to be honest I do not see anet doing a boxed version in the us at all even for the holidays even . case in point the new forums are not laid out the same as the old forums was done. and them changes was all done to the new forums to save anet money . this is why their is not living story sub forums no more or hot sub forums any more. and every thing is pretty much just pushed together now .

> >

> >

> > Thanks for all of the information. B)

> > Well dang, anet is getting cheap. I guess you're right. Maybe if they do come out with a box, I'll just buy it for my sister or whatever because she has the game as well but I don't even know. Kinda disappointed. :/

> > I guess they're just trying to save money where it seems fitting, which is understandable but still.. The boxes were pre cool especially from the original guild wars, they had posters and books and all sorts of stuff in the disc box but I just kept on collecting.

>

> your welcome B) and yup they are getting that cheap these days . and for me I think I looked at the boxes I had for like a whole 2 seconds before I got the disk out to load it up . then tossed the boxes .. and tossed the disks right after they began having it set up to go to their web site and just download the clients and you was good to go again . :p

Awhh, crappy. Lol! hahaha that's funny.

I don't know I like to collect.

Thanks for the help btw! :) I'll just go ahead and buy POF now.